The participants to the STIC AmSud project are:
On the French side, current members:
- Arnaud MARY: Associate Professor UCBL.
- Marie-France SAGOT: Senior Researcher Inria.
- Blerina SINAIMERI: Junior Researcher Inria.
- Leandro ISHI SOARES DE LIMA: PhD in Computational Biology (Fev/2015-Apr/2019 Ciência Sem Fronteira funding).
- Carol MORTAGA: PhD in Computational Biology (Sept/2016-Aug/2019 funded by Conicyt).
- Henri Taneli PUSA: PhD in Computational Biology (Sept/2015-Dec/2018 funded by H2020 ITN project MicroWine).
- Laura URBINI: PhD in Computational Biology (Sept/2014-Oct/2017).
- Martin WANNAGAT: PhD in Computational Biology funded by ERC AdG Sisyphe and then Engineer (Nov/2013-Jan/2018).
On the Brazilian side, current members:
- André FUJITA: Associate Professor.
- Roberto MARCONDES CÉSAR JR: Full Professor.
- Paulo VIEIRA MILREU: Head of Innovation / Portfolio manager at TecSinapse.
- Ricardo Luiz de ANDRADE ABRANTES: Post-Doc funded by Fapesp, also in collaboration with the French Team and with a long visit there.
- Larissa de OLIVEIRA PENTEADO: University student (pre-Master).
On the Chilean side, current members:
- Vicente ACUÑA: Researcher, CMM.
- Eric GOLES: Full Professor, University Adolfo Ibañez.
- Alejandro MAASS: Full Professor, University of Chile and CMM.
- Gonzalo RUZ: Associate Professor, University Adolfo Ibañez.
- Alex DI GENOVA: PhD student until Nov 2017, now postdoc in the French team funded by Inria.
- María Paz Cortes: PhD student.
- Ana Zúñiga: Postdoc.