Work in progress
Work done in 2020
- Two papers in revision (in italics, members from Capoeira):
- M. Ferrarini, L. Nisimura, R. Girard, M. Alencar, M. Fragoso, C. Araújo-Silva, A. Veiga, A. P. Abud, S.Nardelli, R. Vommaro, A. Silber, M.-F. Sagot, and A. Ávila. DCA and Pyruvate metabolism: Dehydrogenase kinases as targets worth investigating for effective therapy of toxoplasmosis.
- I. Ziska, R. Andrade, M. Ferrarini, A. Julien-Laferrière, L. Duchemin, R. Marcondes César Jr., A. Mary, S. Vinga, M.-F. Sagot. TOTORO: Identifying active reactions during the transient state for metabolic perturbations.
- Submission of an UCL-Fapesp project whose results should have been known at the end of August 2020 but which have been delayed due to the Covid-19 situation. The notification arrived only at the end of October: the project is accepted. Notice however that the limit for using the funds received (35 keuros on the French side is December 2021).
- Initial discussion for the submission of a CNRS IRP project to be submitted in 2021.
Permanent link to this article: https://team.inria.fr/erable/en/projects/inria-associated-team-capoeira/work-in-progress/