- Computer vision: spatio-temporal representation of 2D and 3D visual information, action and gesture recognition, analysis of human faces, 3D sensors, binocular vision, multiple-camera systems, person and object tracking in video sequences
- Auditory scene analysis: binocular hearing, multiple sound source localization, tracking and separation, speech communication, sound-event classification, speaker diarization, acoustic signal enhancement.
- Machine learning: probabilistic mixture models, linear and non-linear dimension reduction, manifold learning, graphical models, Bayesian inference, neural networks and deep learning.
- Robotics: robot vision, robot hearing, human robot interaction, data fusion, software architectures.
- The audiovisual head POPEYE
- NAO robots compatible with ROS and equipped with stereoscopic camera heads, and with microphone arrays,
- One robot prototype compatible with ROS and equipped with a pan tilt roll head, on which a camera and microphone arrays are located.
- The MIXCAM (multiple mixed cameras) laboratory
- Digital Media and Communications R&D Center, Samsung Electronics (2016-2017)
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Seoul, Korea (2010-2012)
- 4D View Solutions, Grenoble, France
- Softank Robotics Europe (formerly Aldebaran), Paris, France (2010-2016)
- Xerox Research Center India (XRCI), Bangalore (2014-2017)