I am a Phd student in the Perception team since september 2017, supervised jointly by Radu Horaud and Xavier Alameda-Pineda.
I received an engineering degree in applied mathematics and computer science from the Ensimag Institut polytechnique de Grenoble in 2017.
I work on the applications of machine learning in computer vision, and am especially interested in
deep learning, appearance modeling, person re-Identification and visual tracking.
- INRIA Grenoble Rhone-Alpes
655, avenue de l’Europe
38330 Montbonnot Saint-Martin
- Email: guillaume dot delorme at inria dot fr
- Xavier Alameda-Pineda, Soraya Arias, Yutong Ban, Guillaume Delorme, Laurent Girin, Radu Horaud, Xiaofei Li, Bastien Mourgue, Guillaume Sarrazin
- ACMMM 2019 – 27th ACM International Conference on Multimedia, Oct 2019, Nice, France. pp.1059-1061, ⟨10.1145/3343031.3350590⟩
- Accès au texte intégral et bibtex