We have openings in the group!
Each year, Inria funds a number of doctoral and postdoctoral positions, which are awarded on a competitive basis. In a similar manner, local doctoral schools fund some doctoral theses. We propose research topics on structural bioinformatics, please contact Sergei Grudinin for more details.
- Internships Proposals
- Internship on algorithms for 3D shape matching
- Internship on algorithms for nonequilibrium protein dynamics
- Modeling of X-ray small-angle scattering experiments
- Modelling of molecular flexibility using the theory of continuous linear elasticity
- Automated testing and analysis for SAMSON and SAMSON Elements
- Cloud computing for computational nanoscience
- Editors for computational nanoscience
- Development of Python bindings for SAMSON
- Development of an online platform for exchanging nano-models and simulations
- Connectors for quantum mechanics
We will continue to update this page as more positions open. Please come back again!