We have openings in the group!
Each year, Inria funds a number of doctoral and postdoctoral positions, which are awarded on a competitive basis. In a similar manner, local doctoral schools fund some doctoral theses. We propose research topics on structural bioinformatics, please contact Sergei Grudinin for more details.
- PhD Proposals
- Internships Proposals
- Multiple topics are available on machine learning, 3D CNNs, and optimisation for structural bioinformatics
- Internship on modeling of formation of nanoclusters (together with ILL)
- Internship on algorithms for 3D shape matching
- Internship on algorithms for nonequilibrium protein dynamics
- Modelling of molecular flexibility using the theory of continuous linear elasticity
We will continue to update this page as more positions open. Please come back again!