I received a Master of Science degree in Computer science specialization Image and Geometry from University of Grenoble, France, September 2012.
I work on 3D high resolution reconstruction using data from RGB cameras and Time-Of-Flight cameras in the Mixcam Project.
I have been in charge of the development of the Mixcam Software, that provide an easy to use interface for multi-cameras synchronized acquisitions, algorithms implementation and 3D reconstruction visualization.
I am currently working on algorithms implementation and GPU-based paralell optimization to reach the most efficient computing time.
I have also worked on the NAO robot in the EARS project.
I have developed protoypes of drivers to access robot’s sensors data and servomotors from a remote computer. These drivers can be interfaced with C/C++/python and Matlab by using a shared-memory module we have developed.
- System Calibration.
- Stereo cameras + TimeOfFlight cameras reconstruction.
- Mixcam global presentation.
- Nao Robot.
- INRIA Grenoble Rhone-Alpes 655, avenue de l’Europe 38330 Montbonnot Saint-Martin France
- mail : quentin.pelorson(at)inria.fr
- Office : H216
- Tel : +33 (0)4 56 52 71 27