I am a PhD student within the PERCEPTION team at INRIA. My supervisor is Dr. Radu Horaud . I am currently working on continuous gesture recognition for human-robot interaction. My research interests cover machine learning for activity recognition and tracking, and deep models for regression. I also worked on reinforcement learning in the context of audio-visual fusion for robotic.
I obtained an engineering degree in Applied mathematics and computer science from the Ensimag Institut polytechnique de Grenoble , France in 2014 after completing my master thesis in the International Research Institute MICA (Hanoi, Vietnam).
- INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes
655, avenue de l’Europe
38330 Montbonnot Saint-Martin
- office: H217
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 (0)4 76 61 55 22
- Stéphane Lathuilière , Rémi Juge , Pablo Mesejo , Rafael Muñoz Salinas , Radu Horaud, Deep Mixture of Linear Inverse Regressions Applied to Head-Pose Estimation, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition , Jul 2017 Honolulu, Hawaii, United States[project and pdf]
- Stéphane Lathuilière, Georgios Evangelidis, Radu Horaud, Recognition of Group Activities in Videos Based on Single- and Two-Person Descriptors, IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, Mar 2017, Santa Rosa, CA, United States[project and pdf]
- Stéphane Lathuilière, Hai Vu, Thi-Lan Le, Thanh-Hai Tran Hung Dinh Tan, “Semantic Regions Recognition in UAV Images Sequence”, in the Proceeding of the Sixth International Conference on Knowledge and System Engineering (KSE 2014), Hanoi, Vietnam, Oct., 2014
- Stéphane Lathuilière, Benoit Massé, Pablo Mesejo, Radu Horaud, Neural Network Reinforcement Learning for Audio-Visual Gaze Control in Human-Robot Interaction, under review to Pattern recognition letters, Oct 2017, [project and arXiv:1711.06834]
- Evgeny Stepanov, Stephane Lathuiliere, Shammur Absar Chowdhury, Arindam Ghosh, Radu-Laurentiu Vieriu, Nicu Sebe, Giuseppe Riccardi, Depression Severity Estimation from Multiple Modalities, AVEC Challenge, july 2017, arXiv:1711.06095