I am a PhD student within the PERCEPTION team at INRIA. My supervisor is Dr. Radu Horaud . I am currently working on continuous gesture recognition for human-robot interaction. My research interests cover activity recognition, tracking and deep models for regression.
I obtained an engineering degree in Applied mathematics and computer science from the Ensimag Institut polytechnique de Grenoble , France in 2014 after completing my master thesis in the International Research Institute MICA (Hanoi, Vietnam).
- INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes
655, avenue de l’Europe
38330 Montbonnot Saint-Martin
- office: H217
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +33 (0)4 76 61 55 22
- Stéphane Lathuilière , Rémi Juge , Pablo Mesejo , Rafael Muñoz Salinas , Radu Horaud, Deep Mixture of Linear Inverse Regressions Applied to Head-Pose Estimation, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition , Jul 2017 Honolulu, Hawaii, United States[project and pdf]
- Stéphane Lathuilière, Georgios Evangelidis, Radu Horaud, Recognition of Group Activities in Videos Based on Single- and Two-Person Descriptors, IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, Mar 2017, Santa Rosa, CA, United States[project and pdf]
- Stéphane Lathuilière, Hai Vu, Thi-Lan Le, Thanh-Hai Tran Hung Dinh Tan, “Semantic Regions Recognition in UAV Images Sequence”, in the Proceeding of the Sixth International Conference on Knowledge and System Engineering (KSE 2014), Hanoi, Vietnam, Oct., 2014