1. Activities during 2016
- N. Zemzemi talk : 3eme journee de Bio-mathematique et Calcul Numerique. From 10/01/2016 to 15/01/2016. Tunis, Tunisia.
- N. Zemzemi 6 hours Course on the electrophysiology modelling : Forward and Inverse problems. From 10/01/2016 to 15/01/2016. Tunis, Tunisia.
- R. Chamekh (1st year Phd student) visit to Bordeaux 1.5 month. From 15/04 to 31/05. Phd topic : “Stratégies de jeux pour quelques problèmes inverses”.
- N. Zemzemi, Meeting with Lamsin members : Nabil Gmati, Moncef mahjoub, M. Bellassoued, Yassine Abidi, Amel ben Abda. From 10/01/2016 to 15/01/2016. Tunis, Tunisia.
- N. Fikal. Participation au colloque international du laboratoire Euromaghrébin de mathématiques et leurs interactions. Study of Sensitivity for Electrocardiographic Inverse Problem. From 26/04 to 01/05 2016. Hammamet, Tunisia
- Yassine Abidi (1st year Phd student): Four months visit to Bordeaux from15/05/2016 to 15/09/2016. Phd topic : « Etudes théorique et numérique du problème d’estimation de paramètres pour le modèle bidomaine en électrophysiologie cardiaque ».
- J. Lassoued participated to PICOF 2016 with a poster presentation, R. Chamekh participated with a talk presentation. R. Aboulaich, participated to picof as an invited contributor in a minisymosia. From 01/06/2016 to 03/06/2016. Autrans, France..
- Mid year meetings in Lamsin: N. Zemzemi, N. Gmati, M. Bellasoued, M. Mahjoub, J. Lassoued, F. Jelassi, F. Benbelgacem. R. Chamekh, M. Kallel and F. Jday. From 19/07/2016 to 27/07/2016 Tunis, Tunisia.
- Jamila Lassoued defended her PHD thesis: «Some mathematical approaches in cardiac electrophysiology: Inverse problems and reduced order method» on 20/07/2016. Tunis, Tunisia.
- Laura Bear participated to Computing in Cardiology conference 2016. September 4-9.
- N. Zemzemi gave a course in the CIMPA research school: “Modelling and simulating the electrical activity of the heart Direct and Inverse problems”.From 04/10 to 10/10 2016. Tunis, Tunisia.
- Jamila Lassoued and Najib Fikal gave talks in CARI 2016. From 11/10 to 14/10. M. Mahjoub was in the organiser’s committee.
- Ronald-Reagan Moussitou defended his master thesis: ”Problème inverse en électrocardiographie : Théorie de la factorisation.” 13/09/2016, Nantes France.
- N. Fikal (PHD student) visited Bordeaux for 1.5 months: October 25th to December 10th : work on uncertainty quantification.
- R. Aboulaich would be visiting Inria Bordeaux from 28/11 to 02/12 2016.
- Rajae Aboulaich and A. Habbal organized workshop-biomath, on November 11th-12th 2015. Each of , N. Fikal, E.M, El Guarmah and N. Zemzemi gave a talk in this workshop.
- N. Zemzemi organized a mini-symposium intitled “Imaging and inverse modeling” in PICOF 2016: . From 01/06/2016 to 03/06/2016. Autrans, France.
- Nabil Gmati organized CIMPA research school 2016: Mathématiques pour la biologie. From 04/10 to 10/10. Tunis, Tunisia.
- Nabil Gmati organized CARI 2016. From 11/10 to 14/10 2016, Hammamet, Tunisia
- [MMNP2016] R Aboulaich, N Fikal, E El Guarmah, N Zemzemi. Stochastic Finite Element Method for torso conductivity uncertainties quantification in electrocardiography inverse problem. Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena 11 (2), 1-19
- [InvP2016] Lassoued, J., Mahjoub, M., & Zemzemi, N. (2016). Stability results for the parameter identification inverse problem in cardiac electrophysiology. Inverse Problems, 32(11), 115002.
- [Lass2015] Corrado. C, Lassoued. J, Mahjoub. M and Zemzemi. N. Stability analysis of the POD reduced order method for solving the bidomain model in cardiac electrophysiology. Accepted in Journal of Mathematical Biosciences. 272, 81-91.
The International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI):
[ISBI2015] Julien Bouyssier, Nejib Zemzemi, Jacques Henry. Inverse problem in electrocardiography via the factorization method of boundary value problems. In the International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging 2015: 743-746..
Functional Imaging and Modelling of the Heart (FIMH):
- [FIMH1] Aboulaich. R, Fikal. N, El-Guarmah. M and Zemzemi N. Sensitivity of the electrocardiography inverse solution to the torso conductivity uncertainties. In Functional Imaging and modeling of the Heart. In Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart 2015. Volume 9126 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 475-483 .
- [FIMH2] [FIMH2] Chavez. C.E, Zemzemi. N, Coudiere. Y, Alonso-Atienza. F and Alvarez. A. Inverse Problem of Electrocardiography: estimating the location of cardiac isquemia in a 3D Geometry. In Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart 2015. Volume 9126 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 393-401..
Computing in Cardiology papers:
- [CINC2016] Laura Bear, Rémi Dubois, Nejib Zemzemi. Optimization of Organ Conductivity for the Forward Problem of Electrocardiography. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2016.
- [CINC1] Nejib Zemzemi, Cecile Dobrzynski, Laura Bear, Mark Potse, Corentin Dallet, Yves Coudiere, Remi Dubois, and Josselin Duchateau. Effect of the torso conductivity heterogeneities on the ECGI inverse problem. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC2] Corentin Dallet, Mark Potse, Laura Bea, Nejib Zemzemi, Valentin Meillet and Rémi Dubois Local Conduction Velocity Mapping for Electrocardiographic Imaging. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC3] Laura Bear, Mark Potse, Josselin Duchateau, Nejib Zemzemi, Yves Coudière, Rémi Dubois. Accuracy of Lead Removal vs Linear Interpolation in Non-Invasive Electrocardiographic Imaging (ECGI). In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC4] Chavez. C.E, Alonso-Atienza. F, Zemzemi. N, Coudiere. Y and Alvarez. Inverse Localization of Ischemia in a 3D Realistic Geometry: A Level Set Approach. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CARI-1] R. Aboulaich, N. Fikal, El M. ElGuarmah, N Zemzemi. Sensitivity of the electrocardiographic forward problem to the heart potential measuement noise and conductivity uncertainties. CARI 2016.
- [CARI-2] Lassoued, J., Mahjoub, M., & Zemzemi, N. Identification of source for the bidomain equation using topological gradient. CARI 2016.
PICOF 2016 abstracts
- [PICOF-1] R.Chamekh, A. Habbal M. Kallel and N. Zemzemi.A Nash-game approach to solve the Coupled problem of conductivity identification and data completion. PICOF 2016.
- [PICOF-2] Lassoued, J., Mahjoub, M., & Zemzemi, N. Stability results for the parameter identification inverse problem in cardiac electrophysiology. PICOF 2016
Conference Tendances dans les Applications Mathématiques en Tunisie, Algérie et Maroc 2015:
- [Tam1] Jamila Lassoued presented our work on the theoretical study of the stability analysis of the prameters estimation inverse problem.
- [Tam2] Najib Fikal presented our work about the effect uncertainties in the conductivities of different organs of the torso on the ECGI inverse solution.
Lyric scientific days 2016 posters:
- Zemzemi presented a poster by Laura Bear, Rémi Dubois and N. Zemzemi. Optimization of Organ Conductivity for the Forward Problem of Electrocardiography.
- Boussier presented a poster by J. Bouyssier, M. Bendahmanne, Y. Coudière, J-F. Gerbea, J. Pedron, P. Zitoun and N. Zemzemi. Parameters estimation approach for the MEA/hiPSC-CM assays.
Lyric scientific days 2015:
- N. Zemzemi presented two posters:
- The effect of uncertainties in the conductivities on the ECGI inverse solution
- Comparison of the variational method to the method of fundamental solutions in solving the ECGI inverse problem.
- CEPS: Cardiac Electrophysiology Simulator is under developpement in the Carmen team. This software would be used for any inverse problem formulation that takes into account the dynamic of the electrical wave in the heart. The version 1.0 has been registered in June 2015.
- EPICARD-Viz: P. Migerditichan would be working on it for 24 months.