1. Activities during 2015
- First meeting at LAMSIN: February 2015
- LIRIMA scientific days: Université Gaston Berger Thies, Sénégal. Nabil Gmati and Nejib Zemzemi March 2015.
- March 2015. Nejib Zemzemi participated in ECG-Imaging workshop in Karlshruhe.
- One week visit of Moez Kallel from Lamsin in May 2015. Teleconference discussions with A. Habbal during the visit of Moez.
- April 16-19, 2015, Jacques Henry participated to International Symposium on BIOMEDICAL IMAGING: From Nano to Macro. ISBI 2015.
- Jamila Lassoued (Phd student): Four months Visit. From May-August 2015
- Zemzemi and Y. Coudière participated to FIMH 2015 June 2015.
- One month visit of M. Addouche (Phd student) from Université Boubaker Bel Kadhi, Telemcen, Algeria.
- September 4-9: N. Zemzemi and Y. Coudière participated to computing in Cardiology conference 2015.
- September 28-30: N. Zemzemi visited Lamsin to evaluate the progress
- October 13th: N. Zemzemi presented EPICARD’s work at the Inria Industry meeting.
- workshop-biomath, would be organized by Rajae Aboulaich and A. Habbal on November 11th-12th. Each of A. Ben Abda, N. Fikal, E.M, El Guarmah and N. Zemzemi would give a talk in this workshop.
- N. Fikal (PHD student) visited Carmen during 2 moths: November 15th to January 15th : work on uncertainty quantification.
- M. Mahjoub visited Inria from 18th to 22nd of November: Work on topological gradient approach for detecting electrical sources in the heart.
- R. Aboulaich & E.M El Gurmah visites Inria from 7th to 11th of December; work on uncertainty quantification and a new approach for solving ECGI inverse problem on 3D real life geometry
- [Lass2015] Corrado. C, Lassoued. J, Mahjoub. M and Zemzemi. N. Stability analysis of the POD reduced order method for solving the bidomain model in cardiac electrophysiology. Accepted in Journal of Mathematical Biosciences.
The International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI):
[ISBI2015] Julien Bouyssier, Nejib Zemzemi, Jacques Henry. Inverse problem in electrocardiography via the factorization method of boundary value problems. In the International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging 2015: 743-746..
Functional Imaging and Modelling of the Heart (FIMH):
- [FIMH1] Aboulaich. R, Fikal. N, El-Guarmah. M and Zemzemi N. Sensitivity of the electrocardiography inverse solution to the torso conductivity uncertainties. In Functional Imaging and modeling of the Heart. In Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart 2015. Volume 9126 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 475-483 .
- [FIMH2] [FIMH2] Chavez. C.E, Zemzemi. N, Coudiere. Y, Alonso-Atienza. F and Alvarez. A. Inverse Problem of Electrocardiography: estimating the location of cardiac isquemia in a 3D Geometry. In Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart 2015. Volume 9126 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 393-401..
Computing in Cardiology papers:
- [CINC1] Nejib Zemzemi, Cecile Dobrzynski, Laura Bear, Mark Potse, Corentin Dallet, Yves Coudiere, Remi Dubois, and Josselin Duchateau. Effect of the torso conductivity heterogeneities on the ECGI inverse problem. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC2] Corentin Dallet, Mark Potse, Laura Bea, Nejib Zemzemi, Valentin Meillet and Rémi Dubois Local Conduction Velocity Mapping for Electrocardiographic Imaging. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC3] Laura Bear, Mark Potse, Josselin Duchateau, Nejib Zemzemi, Yves Coudière, Rémi Dubois. Accuracy of Lead Removal vs Linear Interpolation in Non-Invasive Electrocardiographic Imaging (ECGI). In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- [CINC4] Chavez. C.E, Alonso-Atienza. F, Zemzemi. N, Coudiere. Y and Alvarez. Inverse Localization of Ischemia in a 3D Realistic Geometry: A Level Set Approach. In Computing in Cardiology. September 2015.
- CEPS: Cardiac Electrophysiology Simulator is under developpement in the Carmen team. This software would be used for any inverse problem formulation that takes into account the dynamic of the electrical wave in the heart. The version 1.0 has been registered in June 2015.
Conference Tendances dans les Applications Mathématiques en Tunisie, Algérie et Maroc:
- [Tam1] Jamila Lassoued presented our work on the theoretical study of the stability analysis of the prameters estimation inverse problem.
- [Tam2] Najib Fikal presented our work about the effect uncertainties in the conductivities of different organs of the torso on the ECGI inverse solution.
Lyric scientific days:
- N. Zemzemi presented two posters:
- The effect of uncertainties in the conductivities on the ECGI inverse solution
- Comparison of the variational method to the method of fundamental solutions in solving the ECGI inverse problem.
- The application of N. Gmati for organising the CIMPA research school has been selected. The CIMPA school would be part of the CARI 2016. The subject of the school is « Mathematical biology»