Record of activities
– Nejib Zemzemi visited LAMSIN: 7 to 11 May 2018 Tunis, Tunisia.
– Moncef Mahjoub Participated to the conference “Inverse Problems: Modeling & Simulation” from 21 to 25 May 2018, Malta.
– Elmahdi ERRAJI, PHD student, one month visit to Inria Bordeaux Sud Ouest : from 01/06/18 au 30/06/18, Bordeaux France.
– Yassine Abidi, three Months visit to Inria BSO, from 04/05/2018 to 31/07/2018, Bordeaux.
– A massive representation of the EPICARD team at the Picof Conference: Rabeb Chamekh, Moncef Mahjoub, Amel Ben Abda, Keltoum Chahour, Abderrahamane Habbal, Rajae Aboulaich, and Nejib Zemzemi participated to the PICOF conference (Inverse Problems, Control and Shape Optimization conference), it was held at the American University of Bayreuth in June 18-20 , 2018 Lebanon.
– Mourad Bellassoued and Nejib Zemzemi participated to the LIRIMA evaluation seminar 18 and 19 september 2018,
– Mostafa Bendahmane one week scientific visit, to EST d’Essaouira, Morocco to work with Elmahdi ERRAJI. 22/10/2018 to 26/10/2018, Essaouira Morocco.
Current position of students and postdocs involved in the associate team
– Amel Karoui started the second year of her PHD student. Her PHD defence is expected in 2020. Supervisors: Nejib Zemzemi and Mostafa Bendahmanne
– Yassine Abidi just finished his third year of PHD, His PHD defence is expected in 2019. Supervisors: Mourad Bellassoued, Nejib Zemzemi and Moncef Mahjoub.
– Elmahdi El Raji PhD student. His PHD defence is expected in 2019. Supervisors: Mostafa Ben Dahmane Fahd Karami.
– Rabeb Chamekh, fourth year PHD student, Her PHD defence is expected in 2019. Supervisors: Moez Kallel and Abderrahamane Habbal.
A new PHD student joined the Epicard team
– Abir Omri, just started in October 2018 her PHD studies. Supervisors: Mourad Bellassoued, Nejib Zemzemi and Moncef Mahjoub.