Skip to content
- ERC G-Statistics: Foundations of Geometric Statistics and Their Application in the Life Sciences
- ERC MedYMA: Biophysical Modeling & Analysis of Dynamic Medical Images
- Euheart: an integrated project on cardiac modeling and its application for improved diagnosis and therapy planning
- Virtual Physiological Human: a network of excellence for collaborative investigation of the human body as a single complex system. Details on the INRIA contribution to the VPH NoE can be found on this page.
- 3D Anatomical Human: a Marie Curie Research Training Network on the biomechanical modeling of the lower limbs.
- PassPort: a european project on liver surgery planning and simulation.
- Health e-Child: an integrated healthcare platform for European paediatrics. Illustrations and details on Asclepios work in this project can be found in this public deliverable.
- SOFA: Simulation Open Framework Architecture.
- CardioSense3D: a simulator of cardiac activity for clinical applications, INRIA Large Initiative Action.
- NeuroLog: Software technologies for integration of process, data and knowledge in medical imaging.
- REGLO: ovulation regulation, INRIA Cooperative Research Action.
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK
- Necker Hospital, Paris, France
- IHU Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, France
- Gaslini Hospital, Genova, Italy
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
- IHU Strasbourg & IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- IHU Bordeaux & CHU Haut Leveque, Bordeaux, France
- Mayo Clinic
- CAL & Nice Hospitals
- Harvard Medical School
- King’s College London, Division of Imaging Sciences, London, UK
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Physense, Barcelona, ES
- University College London, Centre of Medical Image Computing, London, UK
- LONI, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- CREATIS, Lyon, France