Arriving by car (access map)
- From Marseille-Aix by the A8 motorway, take the exit Antibes-Grasse-Sophia Antipolis, direction Sophia Antipolis
- From Nice by the A8 motorway, take the exit Antibes-Sophia Antipolis, direction Sophia Antipolis (the road on the right just after the toll).
From Antibes train station to INRIA
There are several bus lines from Envibus, the public transportation company of Antibes
|Bus||Ticket price||Departure stop||Arrival stop|
going to “Valbonne Village”
(3 min walking distance from INRIA)
going to “Le Bar sur Loup”
|Line 100 Express
going to “Gare routière Valbonne-Sophia Antipolis”
(5 min walking distance from INRIA)
Arriving by plane
The international airport of Nice Côte d’Azur is 20km away from Sophia Antipolis. More information about the airport and flights can be found here. Once you arrive by plane at Nice airport, you have a choice of transportation options to reach your final destination. See bellow. Also, the Nice airport website contains a lot of informations.
From Nice airport to INRIA
You have two main options to go from the airport to INRIA Sophia Antipolis:
- Taxi costs about 55€ and the trip is around 20min.
- Bus 230 “Sophia Express” outside the airport terminals (see map bellow) brings you directly in front of INRIA in Sophia Antipolis in 30 min for 1.50€. Timetables can be found here (pdf).
(Bus 230 is a regular line useful to join Sophia Antipolis and the center of Nice)
Bus driver should tell you where to go.
From INRIA to Nice airport
- Bus 230 Nice Gare routière in front of INRIA brings you directly to the Terminal 1 of Nice airport in 30 min for 1.50€. Timetables can be found here (pdf)
- You must tell the bus driver that you are going to the airport
- If you have to reach Terminal 2, then go to Terminal 1 and take the free airport shuttle (every 5-10min)
- Taxi costs about 55€ and the trip is around 20min
From Nice airport to Antibes or Juan-les-Pins:
You have several options depending on your arrival time. You will find all information on Nice airport website.
- Bus 200 “Aéroport – Cannes RN7” will bring you to Antibes or Juan-les-Pins for 1.50€. Timetable can be found here.
- Train: the train station “Nice Saint-Augustin” is 1km away from Terminal 1. You can either walk or take Bus 23 from Terminal 1. Maps and usefull informations can be found here.
Then you can take a train to Antibes or Juan-les-Pins, depending on your hotel location. Timetable can be found on ter-sncf or sncf servers or on the more efficient Deutsche Bahn server….