The Asclepios project has three main objectives:
- Analysis of Biomedical Images with advanced geometrical, statistical, physical and functional models,
- Simulation of Physiological Systems with Computational Models built from biomedical images and other signals,
- Application of previous tools to Medicine and Biology to assist prevention, diagnosis and therapy.
To achieve these objectives, the research work is divided into four themes:
A description of the on-going research projects can also be found in the annual Activity Reports:
- Biomedical: Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital (London), CHU Haut Leveque (Bordeaux), Harvard Medical School (Boston), IRCAD (Strasbourg), IPMC (Sophia-Antipolis), LONI (Los Angeles), MNI and Saint-Justine Hospital (Montreal), NIH (Washington), University Hospitals and CAL (Nice), La Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital (Paris), etc.
- Dosisoft (Cachan France), General Electric Medical Systems (Buc), Mauna Kea Technogies (Paris), Microsoft Research (UK), Philips HealthCare (Suresnes), QuantifiCare (Sophia Antipolis) , Siemens Corporate Research (Princeton USA), etc.
Team Assistant: Isabelle Strobant
+33 4 92 38 76 60
Fax: +33 4 92 38 76 69
Inria Sophia Antipolis
Asclepios Research Project
2004 route des Lucioles – BP 93
06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex