What happened in 2015 at the SequeL team ?
Here’s the recap :
- December 14th, 2015: Marta Soare defends her PhD
- November 24th, 2015: Jérémie Mary defends his HDR
- November, 2015: Nuukik awarded after its succesfull collaboration with Jérémie Mary, and SequeL
- November 2015: Émilie Kaufmann joins SequeL as CNRS junior researcher
- October 2015: Christos Dimitrakakis joins SequeL as assistant professor
- September 2015: Bilal Piot joins SequeL as assistant professor
- June 24th, 2015: ICML is closing in: Lille, center of the ML world!
- May 2015: in press: Michal Valko explains why he teaches machine learning at École Normale Supérieure
- May 2015: Victor Gabillon (former PhD student in SequeL) and Bilal Piot (currently post-doc in SequeL) are both ranked 2nd at the Artificial Intelligence French Association (AFIA) price.
- February 1st, 2015: SequeL has been officially renewed for a new period of 4 years. This third period of life of SequeL begins on Feb 1st, 2015 and lasts until December 31st, 2018. At that time, SequeL will end as an INRIA team-project.
- January 2015:
- researcher positions at INRIA are open. 3 CR positions available in Lille.
- 3 assistant professor positions open at the university possibly in relation with SequeL
- Engineer position for a contract of 3 years.
- Post-doc and PhD
- Jan, 2015: associate team EduBand with CMU, Pittsburgh, led by Alessandro Lazaric, is accepted for 3 years from now on.
- Jan 26th, 2015: after its successfull evaluation, SequeL timelife is extended until Dec. 31st, 2018.