Every year, SequeL is looking for:
- graduate students to complete their PhD
- R & D engineers
- full-time researchers (junior / senior)
- applications are due at the end of winter/beginning spring, each year
- acceptance in the early summer, each year
- positions are actually open in fall, each year
So, for the next year, get in touch no later than winter!
You may also consider the following possibilities:
- staying with us during your sabbatical
Positions in 2018
Researcher positions at CNRS
- Deadline is Jan. 8th, 2018.
- See this link
You apply through the CNRS laboratory, that is CRIStAL.
Researcher positions at INRIA (CR, DR)
- Deadline for application: Feb 19th, 2018
- all information is on the Inria website
Associate professor at Université de Lille
One tenure position as associate professor in computer science will be opened in 2018. The profile is machine learning.
- Application due end of March 2018 (through dedicated web site Galaxie): precise deadline and website will be posted
- Interview: May 22nd, 2018
- Time to get in touch: now
- See a brief description here
More information to come.
Application before end of March 2018.
If interested, get in touch with Philippe Preux.
Postdocs and PhDs
Starting Fall 2018. Application Winter-Spring 2018 (get in touch asap).
- title: Structure adaptation in Reinforcement Learning”, superviser: Odalric Maillard
- title: Deep reinforcement learning in stochastic and non stationary environments”, superviser: Philippe Preux
- title: Efficient Sequential Learning in Dynamic Environments (E. Kaufmann and M. Valko) – start possible anytime
- more to come
- Structured set of Bandits
- Structured Bandits: Should Optimism strike back?, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Optimal exploration in Multi-armed bandits, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Computational complexity in Multi-armed Bandits, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Sensitivity analysis and intrinsic horizons in Markov Decision Processes, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Reinforcement Learning with Predictive State Representations, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard
- Multi-armed bandits for Time-Series Contexts, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Philippe Preux
- Deep reinforcement learning: going beyond alphago0, supervision: Philippe Preux
- Time series: ARIMA or LSTM, or ?, supervision: Philippe Preux
- Learning to solve the Rubik’s cube , supervision: Philippe Preux
- Object that sounds: Fusing image and sound with Neural Networks, supervision: Olivier Pietquin
- title: Efficient Sequential Learning in Dynamic Environments (E. Kaufmann and M. Valko) – possibly linked to a PhD position