Every year, SequeL is looking for:
- graduate students to complete their PhD
- R & D engineers
- full-time researchers (junior / senior)
- applications are due at the end of winter/beginning spring, each year
- acceptance in the early summer, each year
- positions are actually open in fall, each year
So, for the next year, get in touch no later than winter!
You may also consider the following possibilities:
- staying with us during your sabbatical
Positions in 2019
Researcher positions at Inria (CR, DR)
- Deadline for application: Feb 17th, 2019
There are also non permanent positions: see
- starting research positions: deadline for application: April 3rd, 2019
- advanced research positions: deadline for application: April 3rd, 2019
Postdocs and PhDs
As part of our participation in the IPL HPC-Big data, we are looking for a post-doc to work on HPC issues for deep reinforcement learning. The work will be co-supervised by Bruno Raffin (Inria Grenoble, expert in HPC) and Philippe Preux.
How long: 2 years
Location: Lille and Grenoble
Expected profile: PhD in computer science, either in HPC, or in ML, with a strong taste for efficient algorithm design, and efficient implementation.
Contact: please, get in touch with philippe -dot- preux -at- inria -dot- fr
More information here.
PhD on non stationary bandits, co-supervision O-A. Maillard and Ph. Preux. Theory + applications in health. In collaboration with clinicians/researchers at hospital in Lille/INSERM.
We are looking for a talented software developer (front/back-end) to develop an ambitious recommender system platform in the context of sustainable gardening. 48 monthts, starting this fall. contact odalricambrym -dot- maillard -at- inria -dot- fr. Job description is here.
- Time series: ARIMA or LSTM, or ?, supervision: Philippe Preux
- Learning to solve the Rubik’s cube , supervision: Philippe Preux
- Prediction in the context of hospital emergencies (this will be detailed later but if you feel like being interested, pls get in touch), supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Philippe Preux
- Multi-armed bandits for Time-Series Contexts, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Philippe Preux