Every year, SequeL is looking for:
- full-time researchers (junior / senior)
- graduate students to complete their PhD
- R & D engineers
Positions in 2020
Researcher positions at CNRS
- Deadline is Jan. 7th, 2020.
- See this link
You apply through the CNRS laboratory, that is CRIStAL.
Researcher positions at Inria (CR, ISFP, DR)
There are 3 types of non-temporary research position at Inria in 2020:
- CR = junior researcher. Please note that there is a local (Inria Lille) competition as well as a national one (Inria). 2 positions open in Lille; 3 at the national level. Click this link for more information regarding CR positions
- IFSP = junior researcher. This is a local competition: 2 such positions in Lille in 2020. More information to come.
- DR = senior researcher. There is only a national competition. Click this link for more information regarding DR positions.
It might be quite complicated for a candidate to figure out how he/she should better apply. We urge you to get in touch with SequeL head (philippe preux) to obtain some decoding, and advices.
- Deadline for application: Feb. 16th, 2020
There are also non permanent positions: see
- starting research positions: deadline for application: yet to be announced.
- advanced research positions: deadline for application: yet to be announced.
- 2 years post-doc on explainability in a VQA system, and DL, supervised by Ph. Preux in collaboration with Lacodam group at Inria Rennes. Hiring in Spring 2020.
- 2 years post-doc on data science on medical data, supervised by Ph. Preux in collaboration with CHU Lille/INSERM. Hiring in Spring 2020.
- 1 year post-doc on novel challenges in Reinforcement Learning theory at Inria Lille. These challenges are inspired by an application in biodiversity-preserving agriculture; the goal is to advance theory (regret minimization guarantees, etc) to answer some of these challenges, hence we expect an applicant with strong record of publications on basic research. Hiring in Spring 2020.
- PhD on non stationary bandits, co-supervision O-A. Maillard and Ph. Preux. Theory + applications in health. In collaboration with clinicians/researchers at hospital in Lille/INSERM.
- Apprentissage par renforcement et Signal Sonore, Mathieu Seurin, en collaboration avec Florian Strub (Deepmind) et Olivier Pietquin (Google Brain)
- Revisiting TD-Gammon; Philippe Preux