Every year, SequeL is looking for:
- graduate students to complete their PhD
- R & D engineers
- full-time researchers (junior / senior)
- applications are due at the end of winter/beginning spring, each year
- acceptance in the early summer, each year
- positions are actually open in fall, each year
So, for the next year, get in touch no later than winter!
You may also consider the following possibilities:
- staying with us during your sabbatical
Positions in 2019
Researcher positions at INRIA (CR, DR)
- Deadline for application: Feb 17th, 2019
- More information will soon appear here, and on Inria website.
As part of a project related to radiology images, I am looking for an engineer. The candidate will have a strong background in deep learning for computer vision.
Duration: 1 year
Starting date: Spring 2019
Location: Inria facility in Villeneuve d’Ascq, France.
Contact: please, get in touch with philippe -dot- preux -at- inria -dot- fr
- Time series: ARIMA or LSTM, or ?, supervision: Philippe Preux
- Learning to solve the Rubik’s cube , supervision: Philippe Preux
- Prediction in the context of hospital emergencies (this will be detailed later but if you feel like being interested, pls get in touch), supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Philippe Preux
- Multi-armed bandits for Time-Series Contexts, supervision: Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Philippe Preux