Every year, SequeL is looking for:
- graduate students to complete their PhD
- R & D engineers
- full-time researchers (junior / senior)
- applications are due at the end of winter/beginning spring, each year
- acceptance in the early summer, each year
- positions are actually open in fall, each year
So, for the next year, get in touch no later than winter!
You may also consider the following possibilities:
- staying with us during your sabbatical
Positions in 2018
Researcher positions at CNRS
- Deadline is Jan. 8th, 2018.
- See this link
You apply through the CNRS laboratory, that is CRIStAL.
Researcher positions at the INRIA (CR, DR)
Deadline for application is usually in mid-February. (No precise deadline for the moment.)
The application form will be available in January, 2018 on the Inria website.
Associate professor at Université de Lille
One tenure position as associate professor in computer science will be opened in 2018. The profile is machine learning. More information to come.
Application before end of March 2018.
If interested, get in touch with Philippe Preux.
Postdocs and PhDs
- Structured set of Bandits
- Structured Bandits: Should Optimism strike back?
- Optimal exploration in Multi-armed bandits
- Computational complexity in Multi-armed Bandits
- Sensitivity analysis and intrinsic horizons in Markov Decision Processes
- Reinforcement Learning with Predictive State Representations
- Multi-armed bandits for Time-Series Contexts
- Deep reinforcement learning: going beyond alphago0, supervision: Philippe Preux
- coming soon: other proposals on Deep reinforcement learning by philippe -dot- preux -at- inria -dot- fr (feel free to get in touch to discuss it)