Each SequeL member either belongs to the Inria, or to the CNRS, or the Université de Lille 3, or the Université de Lille 1. All of them are also members of the CRIStAL which is associated to the CNRS.
- Romaric Gaudel, associate professor, University of Lille
- Emilie Kaufmann, CNRS junior researcher (CR2)
- Alessandro Lazaric, Inria researcher (CR1)
- Jérémie Mary associate professor University of Lille
- Odalric-Ambrym Maillard, Inria researcher (CR1)
- Philippe Preux, professor University of Lille
- Daniil Ryabko, Inria researcher (CR1)
- Michal Valko, Inria researcher (CR1)
Currently, and temporarily, not member of SequeL.
- Christos Dimitrakakis, Harvard (associate professor, University of Lille)
- Mohammad Ghavamzadeh, Adobe, San Jose (Inria researcher)
- Rémi Munos, Deepmind/Google, London (Inria senior researcher)
- Olivier Pietquin, Deepmind/Google, London (professor, University of Lille)
- Bilal Piot, Deepmind/Google, London (associate professor, University of Lille)
- James Ridgway, since Oct 1st, 2016
- Ralph Bourdoukan, since Dec 1st, 2016
- Matteo Pirotta, since Jan 1st, 2017
- Marc Abeille, University of Lille 1, since Sept. 2014
- Merwan Barlier, CIFRE, Orange Labs R&D, since oct. 2014
- Alexandre Bérard, University of Lille 1, since Oct. 2014
- Lilian Besson, Centrale-Supélec, co-advised with Christophe Moy, since Oct. 2016
- Daniele Calandriello, INRIA grant, since Oct. 2014
- Nicolas Carrara CIFRE, Orange Labs R&D, since oct. 2014
- Ronan Fruit, ANR & Région Nord-Pas de Calais, since Dec. 2015
- Pratik Gajane, Orange Labs, since oct. 2014
- Guillaume Gautier, ANR & ANR, Inria/CNRS/Central Lille, since Feb. 2017
- Jean-Bastien Grill, ENS grant, since Oct. 2014
- Julien Perolat, University of Lille 1, since Oct. 2014
- Florian Strub, SequeL, since Jan. 2016
- Romain Warlop, contract with 55, since Sep. 2015
- Alexis Martin, Jan – Mar 2017
- Iuliia Olkhovskaia, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, February – July 2017
- Xuedon Shang, ENS Rennes, February – June 2017
(More than 1 day visits)
- Harm de Vries, University of Montreal, Jan-Jun 2017
- Kamyar Azzizadenesheli, UC Irvine, Aug 2016-Jan 2017
- Maryam Aziz, Northeastern University, May-Aug 2016
- Yao Ma, University of Tokyo, Jan-Mar 2016
- Cricia Zilda Felicio Paixao, Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia Triângulo Mineiro, Campus Uberlândia Centro, Brazil, Sep 2015-Aug 2016
- Ronald Ortner, University of Leoben, Austria, September 2015
- Jennifer Healey, from Intel Corporation, March 2013, April 2014, August 2014
- Sergio Valcarcel, from Technical University of Madrid, Spain, Feb.-Apr. 2014
- Julien Audiffren, Université de Marseille, Laboratoire d’Informatique Fondamentale, Jan 2014
- Gabriel Dulac-Arnold, LIP’6, March-April 2013
- Aditya Gopalan, Indian Institute of Science, March 2017
- Gunnar Kedenburg, idalab, Berlin Institute of Technology, Dec. 2012-November 2013
- Gusztav Morvai, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Oct 18-24 Oct, 2012
- Joelle Pineau, Mc Gill University, Canada, spends a part of her sabbatical from Sep. 2012 to June 2013
- Marek Slonski, Cracow University of Technology in KrakĂłw, Poland, from mid-June to mid-July 2012
- Phuong Nguyen, Australia, Feb 15th to Apr 30th, 2012
- Ronald Ortner from University of Leoben, Austria, spends his sabbatical 2012 with us
- Yasin Abbasi-Yadkori from January to February 2012.
- Mohammad Gheshlaghi Azar, spends 3 months (April-June 2011) in SequeL to work with Rémi Munos
- Matthew Hoffman, UBC, Canada, Oct 2010-Mar 2011
- Brahim Chaib-Draa, U. Laval, Québec, Canada, is invited professor at the University of Lille 3 from Jan. to Jul. 2011, and he is visiting SequeL in the meantime
- Lucian Busoniu, spends 3 months, starting Sep 2010, to work with Rémi Munos, and Mohammad Ghavamzadeh
- Lukasz Lew, PhD student at the University of Warsaw, Poland, spends 3 weeks starting on April 8th, to work with Rémi Coulom on Go programs
- Boris Ryabko spent 2 weeks in February 2010 to work with Daniil Ryabko
- Mohammadi Zaki, Phd Indian institute of Sicence, March 2017
- Sandra Zilles spent 1 week, January 2009
- Amelie Supervielle
Former “permanent” staff
- Emmanuel Duflos, Professor École Centrale de Lille
- Philippe Vanheeghe, Professor École Centrale de Lille
- Rémi Coulom
- Manuel Davy
Former PhD students
In chronological order:
- Frédéric Guillou, Région Nord-Pas-de-Calais & SequeL, defended on Dec. 2nd, 2016, PhD online
- Tomáš Kocák, INRIA grant, since Oct. 2013
- Vincenzo Musco, University of Lille 3 & University of Lille 1 funding; defended Nov. 4th, 2016; PhD online
- Hadrien Glaude, PhD with Thalès, now post-doc at Amazon. Defended July 8th, 2016; PhD online
- Marta Soare, Région Nord-Pas de Calais & Complacs (STREP project), until Oct. 2015, now post-doc in Finland. Defended on Dec. 14th, 2015; PhD online
- Adrien Hoarau, DGA, since Oct. 2012 till Sep. 2015
- Amir Sani, Région Nord-Pas de Calais & INRIA grant, Oct. 2011, defended on May 12th, 2015 PhD online
- Olivier Nicol, Université de Lille, since Nov. 2010, defended Dec. 2014, now with OVH; PhD online.
- Boris Baldassari, contract with Squoring, Université de Lille 3, since Sep. 2011, defended July 1st, 2014.
- Victor Gabillon, MENRT, Université de Lille 1, Since Oct 2009, defended June 12th, 2014, now post-doc at QUT, Australia. PhD online
- Azadeh Khaleghi, INRIA grant, since Oct. 2010, defended Nov. 18th, 2013, now lecturer with Lancaster University, UK, PhD online.
- Sami Naamane, CIFRE, Orange Labs, since Nov. 2011, stopped his PhD in 2013.
- Christophe Salperwyck, CIFRE, Orange Labs, Dec. 2009 – Nov. 2012, PhD online.
- Alexandra Carpentier, ANR & Région Nord-Pas de calais, since Oct 2009, defended on Oct 5th, 2012, PhD online.
- Emmanuel Delande, DGA, since Nov. 2008, LAGIS, defended his PhDin Jan. 2012; then post-doc with Daniel Clark at the University of Edimburg, PhD online.
- Jean-François Hren MENRT, Université de Lille 1, since Sept 2007, PhD defended on June 21st, 2012, then Post-doc, RD2P, PhD online.
- Manuel Loth, INRIA, Université de Lille 1, since Sept. 2006, PhDdefended July 8th, 2011. Then, post-doc at INRIA, TAO, … PhD online.
- Odalric Maillard, MENRT, Université de Lille 1 / Université de Toulouse, since Sept. 2008, PhD defense Oct. 3rd, 2011. Then post-doc in Leoben, Austria, and post-doc at Technion, Israel, and CR INRIA (Saclay). PhD online.
- Sebastien Bubeck, MENRT, Université de Lille 1, defended his PhD in June 2010, PhD online.
- Nicolas Viandier, INRETS, since Sep. 2007, defense June 2010; now expert at DGA, PhD online.
- Pierre-Arnaud Coquelin, École Polytechnique, since Sept 2005, left around 2008 to create and to be the CEO of Vekia Innovation.
- Raphaël Maîtrepierre, Université de Lille 1, since 2007, stopped in 2008 to join a private company (ATOS).
- Robin Jaulmes, DGA, since Sept 2007.
In chronological order:
- Gergely Neu, 2013-2015, funded by Ercim and INRIA
- Prashanth L A, 2012 -2014, funded by Complacs
- Balázs Szörényi, 2013-2014, funded by Complacs
- Raphael Fonteneau, 2012-2013, FNRS, Université de Liège, Belgique
- Nathan Korda, Oct 17th, 2011-Sep. 2013, funded by ANR Explora (mid. 2011 – mid. 2012), and then Complacs (mid. 2012 – mid. 2013), now post-doc in UK.
- Thanh Hai Nguyen, 2013, funded by INRIA, now researcher in Norway.
- Eoin Thomas, 2013, funded by Co-adapt
- Michal Valko, 2011-2012, now permanent staff as INRIA junior researcher
- Hachem Kadri, Nov 1st, 2009, Aug. 2012, now assistant professor at the Université of Marseille
- Sertan Girgin, Jul 1st, 2007-Aug 31st, 2008; Sep 1st 2009-Aug 31st, 2011, now with Google Paris
- Lucian Busoniu, Apr 2011-Dec. 31st, 2011
- Alessandro Lazaric, 2008–2010, now permanent staff as INRIA Junior Researcher
- Stéphane Rossignol, left Jan 15th, 2008, to join Supélec-Metz
- Djalel Eddine Mazouni, Aug 1st, 2007 – Jul 31th, 2008
- Thomas Bréhard, left Jun 30th, 2007 to join Chevron
Former Assistant Engineer
- Antoine Labitte, 2007-2008
- Florian Strub, Hermès, March–December 2015
- Romain Laby, mid-Jul. — mid-Dec. 2013
- Clive Canape, Jun – Oct 2011
In historical order:
- Benjamin Danglot, Université de Lille 1, Feb-Aug 2016
- Mehdi Abbana Bennani, Ecole des Mines St Etienne, June-August 2016
- Maryam Aziz, Northeastern University, Boston, May-August 2016
- Pierre-Victor Chaumier, Ecole Polytechnique, February-June 2016
- Quentin Coët, Université de Lille 1, March-August 2016
- Jean Benoît Delbrouck,Université de Lille 1, March-August 2016
- Eddy El-Khatib, Université de Lille 1, April-July 2016
- Akram Erraqabi, École Polytechnique, May-November 2015
- Antonin Carette, Université de Lille 1, June-August 2015
- Mastane Achab, Ecole Polytechnique, March-August 2015
- Romain Philippon, University of Lille 1, March-July 2015
- Jessica Chemali, Master, Carnegie Mellon University, May-August 2014
- Nicolas Carion, L3 ENS-Lyon, May-June 2014
- Othmane Safsafi, L3 ENS-Ulm, June-July 2014
- Mathias Sablé Meyer, L3 ENS-Cachan, June-July 2014
- Valentin Owczarek, Licence 3 informatique, Université Lille 1, Apr-Jun 2014
- Julien Rousé, Licence 3 informatique, Université Lille 1, Apr-Jun 2014
- Pierre Pfenning, Apr-Jun 2013
- Warren Moreau, Apr-Jul 2013
- Romain Laby, École des Mines de Saint Etienne, March — Nov. 2013
- Adrien Hoarau, École Polytechnique, Apr-Jul. 2012
- Louis Dacquet, École Centrale de Lille, Apr-July 2012
- Florian Gas, École Centrale de Lille, Apr-July 2012
- Thomas Chabin, Undergraduate (L3 Intern), Computer Science, Université de Lille, Apr-Jul. 2012
- Jérôme Daquin, master 2 of applied maths, Lille 1, Apr.-Aug.2011
- Olivier Nicol, U. Lille, Master 2 in Computer Science, Mar-Aug 2010
- Geoffrey Megardon, L3 Intern May-Aug 2010
- Antoine Chamot, Master Inter Jun-Aug 2010
- Victor Gabillon, Telecom Sud-Paris, apr-sep 2009
- Aurélie Pruvost, Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale, May 5th – Sep 5, 2008
- Florent Coquelin, ESSEC intersnhip, Feb 1st, Jul 31st, 2008
- Odalric Maillard, ENS Cachan, Apr 1st, Aug 31st, 2008
- Simon Perrault, U. Lille, Master 1 in Computer science intersnhip, feb 07 – jul 07
- Loïc Voillané, U. Lille, Master 1 in Computer science internship, feb 07 – jul 07
- Yizao Wang, ENS-Cachan, Master MVA internship, apr 07 – jul 07
- Thomas Huguerre, Master internship, jan 07 – jun 07
- Guillaume Libersat, U. Lille, Master Computer science, feb 07 – jun 07, sep 07
- Michel Moyart, ISEN internship, jun 07 – sep 07
- Stepan Albrecht, University of Bohemia, sep 07 – dec 07
- Sandrine Catillon, Fall 2007-Oct. 2012
- Véronique Couvreur, 2006-Jul. 2007