Ph.D. student in Applied Mathematics, LJLL – UPMC (Paris)
- Thesis project: Modeling and numerical simulation of implantable cardiovascular devices.
Centre de Recherche INRIA de Paris
2 rue Simone Iff
CS 42112 – 75589 Paris Cedex 12, FRANCE
Building A – office 312 (3rd floor)
- E-mail: ludovic.boilevin-kayl < at > inria.fr
- Phone: +18.104.22.168.43.21
- LinkedIn profile: here
- 2011 – 2015: Engineer Degree (M.Sc. in Engineering), École Centrale Paris (Châtenay-Malabry, France). Major in Energy Sciences and Numerical calculations.
Key subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Energy, Simulation, Numerical Methods, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Transfers and Combustion.
- 2014 – 2015: Research Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Thermal Sciences and Energy, École Centrale Paris (Châtenay-Malabry, France). In parallel with the Engineer Degree at École Centrale Paris.
Key subjects: Thermal Transfers, Turbulent Transfers, Radiative Transfers, Combustion and Reactive Media.
- 2012 – 2013: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Fundamental Physics, University of Paris-Sud XI (Orsay, France). In parallel with the Engineer Degree at École Centrale Paris.
Key subjects: Optics, Laser, Plasma Physics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Particles and Nuclei Physics.
- 2011 – 2012: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Fundamental Physics, University of Paris-Sud XI (Orsay, France). In parallel with the Engineer Degree at École Centrale Paris.
Key subjects: Quantum Mechanics, Analytical Mechanics, Statistical Physics, Special Relativity.
- A. This, L. Boilevin-Kayl, M.Á. Fernández and J.-F. Gerbeau. Augmented Resistive Immersed Surfaces valve model for the simulation of cardiac hemodynamics with isovolumetric phases. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering (2019).
- L. Boilevin-Kayl, M.Á. Fernández and J.-F. Gerbeau. A loosely coupled scheme for fictitious domain approximations of fluid-structure interaction problems with immersed thin-walled structures. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (2019).
- L. Boilevin-Kayl, M.Á. Fernández and J.-F. Gerbeau. Numerical methods for immersed FSI with thin-walled structures. Computers & Fluids (2019).
- A. This, L. Boilevin-Kayl, H. Morales, O. Bonnefous, P. Allain, M.Á. Fernández and J.-F. Gerbeau. One Mesh To Rule Them All: Registration-Based Personalized Cardiac Flow Simulations. FIMH 2017 – 9th International Conference on Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart, June 2017, Toronto, Canada. Springer, 10263, LNCS – Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- L. Boilevin-Kayl, A. This, M.Á. Fernández and J.-F. Gerbeau. An efficient valve model based on resistive immersed surfaces enhanced with physiological data. CMBE 2017 – 5th International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Biomedical Engineering, April 2017, Pittsburgh, United States.
- D. Attié, C. Blondel, L. Boilevin-Kayl, D. Desforges, E. Ferrer-Ribas, I. Giomataris, O. Gevin, F. Jeanneau, O. Limousin, A. Meuris, T. Papaevangelou and A. Pevaud. R&D on a novel spectro-imaging polarimeter with Micromegas detectors and a Caliste readout system. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. in Physics Research A 787 (2015).
- D. Attié, L. Boilevin-Kayl, T. Dafni, E. Ferrer-Ribas, S. Ferry, Y. Giomataris, D.C. Herrera, F.J. Iguaz, I.G. Irastorza, M. Kebbiri, T. Papaevangelou, R. de Oliveira, L. Seguí and A. Tomás. Towards smaller gap microbulks. Journal of INSTrumentation 9 C04013 (2014).
Seminars and conferences
- WCCM – 13th World Congress on Computational Mathematics, New York Marriott Marquis, July 22th – 27th, 2018, New York City, NY, United States.
- Seminar, Jacques-Louis Lions Laboratory In-House Day, Paris VII , April 5th, 2018, Paris, France.
- CMBE – 5th International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Biomedical Engineering, The University Club, University of Pittsburgh, April 10th – 12th, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA, United States.
- CISM-ECCOMAS – International Summer School on “Computational Fluid-Structure Interaction”, International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, June 27th – July 1st, 2016, Udine, Italy.
- 2017 – 2018 (P1), 1M003, L1, Calculus, UPMC – Paris.
- 2016 – 2017 (P2), 1M004, L1, Calcul matriciel, UPMC – Paris.
- 2016 – 2017 (P1), 1M003, L1, Calculus, UPMC – Paris.