Deputy CEO for Science (Directeur Général délégué à la Science), Inria, since 2018.
Senior researcher (Directeur de Recherche), Inria, since 2005.
Part-time professor (Professeur chargé de cours), Ecole Polytechnique, since 2016.
- Mathematical modeling, Numerical Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, Scientific computing
- Interaction data / simulation, model reduction
- Modeling and simulation of the cardiovascular system (fluid-structure interaction, hemodynamics, cardiac electrophysiology)
- Modeling and simulation in magnetohydrodynamics of liquid metals and free surface flows
- SIAM Journal of Scientific Computing (SISC), (associate editor, since 2017).
- ESAIM Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis (M2AN), EDP Sciences (associate editor 2006-2012, editor-in-chief 2013-2017)
- SEMA SIMAI Series, Springer (series editor, 2015-2017)
- Advances in Computational Mathematics, Springer (associate editor, since 2016)
- Journal of Modeling in Ophthalmology, Kugler (associate editor, since 2015)
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering, Wiley (associate editor, since 2010)
- Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics, de Gruyter (associate editor, since 2010)
- ESAIM Proceedings, EDP Sciences (editor-in-chief, 2006-2011)
- Alcan Prize 2010 (with T. Lelièvre), awarded by the French Academy of Sciences.
- Pierre Faurre Prize 2008, awarded by the French Academy of Sciences.
- CS Prize 2002 in Scientific computing (with C. Le Bris and T. Lelièvre), awarded by Communications & Systems (ex-CISI Prize)
Inria – Rocquencourt
78153 Le Chesnay, Cedex
- phone: +184.108.40.206.58.40
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org