We are always looking for talented students, post-docs and engineers. Do not hesitate to contact us for spontaneous applications by using our main contact page or by directly contacting the permanent researchers, faculty or engineers who are most relevant for your research interests.
- Master 2 Internship Presurgical fMRI for langage and memory mapping [FR]. Start: beginning 2024. Duration: 5-6 months.
- Master 2 Internship Segmentation of Chronic Stroke Lesions in Brain MRI with Deep Learning. Start: beginning 2024. Duration: 5-6 months. Apply by end of November 2023.
- Master 2 internship A deep dive into open neuroimaging workflows: towards a better understanding of the landscape of open codes in brain imaging. Duration: 4-6 months.
- Master 2 internship EEG signal processing of signal recorded during EEG-fMRI acquisition, 5-6 months, starting in 2024.
- Master 2 internship How does the shape of the hippocampus affect automatic segmentation? 6 months, starting in 2024.
- Master 2 internship “Tractographie informée par l’anatomie et la microstructure pour l’évaluation de la connectivité” / “Anatomy and microstructure informed tractography for connectivity” 6 months, starting early 2024.
- Master 2 internship “Signal processing of EEG recorded during EEG-fMRI acquisition”, 5-6 months, starting in 2024.
Master 2 internship Improving Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation in 3D MRI with Recent Advancement in Deep Learning, => Stage pourvu / no longer available. Master 2 internship Impact d’une commotion cérébrale pédiatrique sur le neurodéveloppement, 6 months,starting early 2024. => Stage pourvu / no longer available. Master 2 internship Analyse de la variabilité logicielle dans l’harmonisation inter-scanner des imageries pédiatriques en IRM, starting in Sept. 2023. => Stage pourvu / no longer available.
- Engineer (1 year) : Image processing of T2 relaxometry data starting in January 2024
Research engineer (1 year): “Streamlining open medical data sharing and reuse in Europe” starting December 2023.=> Pourvu / no longer available
PhD fellowships (fully funded, 3 years)
- PhD fellowship: “Exploring the variabiIity induced by different configurations in the neuroimaging analytical space”, starting between January and October 2024.
- PhD fellowship: “Sharing FAIR neuroimaging protocols and workflows”, starting between January and October 2024.
PhD position: “Modeling brain structural and functional connectivity in neurodegenerative diseases”, starting in October or November 2023.