Implementation of several optimistic planning algorithms, together with examples on how they can be used.
Author: Lucian Busoniu and Rémi Munos
- Unzip the archive into a directory of your choice.
- Start up Matlab, point it to the directory where you unzipped the file, and run startup.
- Open the script onlineplanning_demo and try out the algorithms
- opd.m: OPD, Optimistic Planning for Deterministic Systems. See OPD.
- opss.m: OP-MDP, Optimistic Planning for MDPs(also called “for Sparsely Stochastic Systems”) SeeOP-MDP and OPSS
- olop.m: OLOP, Open-Loop Optimistic Planning, a practical variant
- olop_theoretical.m: OLOP, Open-Loop Optimistic Planning, the theoretical variant given in the original paper OLOP
- sooplp.m: SOOP, SOO for Planning, and LP, Lipschitzian Planning (continuous-action algorithms)
Software: Optimistic Planning (Matlab)