- At Parietal, you will find a unique mix of leading scientific research and technical expertise to leverage machine learning and statistical signal processing for brain sciences. Working at Parietal is a unique opportunity to develop your expertise.
- Parietal is embedded in Neurospin, the lead brain-imaging center in France, and works in tight collaboration with world-class neuroscientists such as the members of Unicog, at the frontiers of cognitive science and neuroimaging.
- Parietal is part of Inria, the French computer science institute. This gives us access to collaborations with experts in high-performance computing, databases, machine learning etc.., support services with expert programmers, grid computing and massive storage infrastructures. On top of that, having worked at INRIA is a great line on a CV.
- Parietal is committed to high-quality work, both in terms of publications and of open-source software. At Parietal you can have a real impact by joining a team that produces methods and software to tackle difficult problems in understanding images of brain function.
- Protocol Development for the Individual brain Charting project. Contact: Bertrand Thirion. Start September 2020.
- High-performance Simulation for the design of compressed sensing trajectories in high resolution functional neuroimaging at 7 and 11.7 Tesla.
- Classification with missing values. Contact Gael Varoquaux and Marine Le Morvan
- An optimal transport view on neural implementations of GAMs. Contact Gael Varoquaux
- Dictionary Recovery through Deep Learning: Simulation & Evaluation Contact Thomas Moreau and Alexandre Gramfort
- Bilevel optimization for hyperparameter tuning in structured sparse models Contact Alexandre Gramfort and Joseph Salmon
- Stochastic Online Magnetic Resonance Image Reconstruction in the Compressed Sensing Framework. Contact Philippe Ciuciu
- Deep learning for Magnetic Resonance Image Reconstruction in the Multichannel Acquisition Setting, Contact Philippe Ciuciu
- Non-parametric Post-hoc Inference and application to brain imaging, Contact Bertrand Thirion
- Scaling up the benchmark infrastructure of scikit-learn, Contact Olivier Grisel and Jérémie du Boisberranger