- At Parietal, you will find a unique mix of leading scientific research and technical expertise to leverage machine learning and statistical signal processing for brain sciences. Working at Parietal is a unique opportunity to develop your expertise.
- Parietal is embedded in Neurospin, the lead brain-imaging center in France, and works in tight collaboration with world-class neuroscientists such as the members of Unicog, at the frontiers of cognitive science and neuroimaging.
- Parietal is part of Inria, the French computer science institute. This gives us access to collaborations with experts in high-performance computing, databases, machine learning etc.., support services with expert programmers, grid computing and massive storage infrastructures. On top of that, having worked at INRIA is a great line on a CV.
- Parietal is committed to high-quality work, both in terms of publications and of open-source software. At Parietal you can have a real impact by joining a team that produces methods and software to tackle difficult problems in understanding images of brain function.
- Learning stable deep networks to solve inverse problems for brain imaging (MRI, MEG, EEG). Contact: Alexandre Gramfort & Philippe Ciuciu. Start November 2019.
- High-performance Simulation for the design of compressed sensing trajectories in high resolution functional neuroimaging at 7 and 11.7 Tesla.
- KT-space Acceleration for High Resolution functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging at 7 Tesla: detailed project (Period: Spring-Summer 2019)
- 3D Variable Density Sampling for Accelerated Magnetic Resonance Imaging at 7 Tesla: detailed project (Period: Spring-Summer 2019)
- Database models: entity embeddings to capture semantic in tables detailed project (Period: Spring-Summer 2019, in the context of the DirtyData project, and in collaboration with Alex Allauzen, NLP research)
Please contact us if you are interested.