- At MIND, you will find a unique mix of leading scientific research and technical expertise to leverage machine learning and statistical signal processing for brain sciences. Working at Parietal is a unique opportunity to develop your expertise.
- MIND is part of Inria, the French computer science institute. This gives us access to collaborations with experts in high-performance computing, databases, machine learning etc.., support services with expert programmers, grid computing and massive storage infrastructures. On top of that, having worked at Inria is a great line on a CV.
- MIND is affiliated with CEA/NeuroSpin, the lead brain-imaging center in France, and works in tight collaboration with world-class neuroscientists such as the members of Unicog, at the frontiers of cognitive science and neuroimaging.
- MIND is committed to high-quality work, both in terms of publications and of open-source software. At MIND you can have a real impact by joining a team that produces methods and software to tackle difficult problems in understanding images of brain function.
Job offers for 2024
Internships & PhD subjects
Most internships at MIND are intended to lead to PhD positions.
- Distributed Dimensionality Reduction for Large-Scale Physical Simulations. Joint position with the Thot team in Inria Grenoble, supervised by Thomas Moreau & Hadrien Hendrikx
- Benchmarking and improving random search for hyperparameter optimization. Joint position with the SODA Team, supervised by Thomas Moreau & Gaël Varoquaux.
- Changepoint and anomaly detection in industrial monitoring with time series. Supervised by Thomas Moreau, co-advised with Saint-Gobain Research, a possibility of a Cifre PhD.
- Unveiling The Links between Cognition and Neuroimaging through Contrastive Learning Regression. Supervised by Demian Wassermann.
- Realistic fMRI simulations for data augmentation in self-supervised fRMI image sequence reconstruction. Supervised by Philippe Ciuciu.
Archives – 2023 proposals
Starting research Postdoc positions:
- Building better representation for knowledge integration on the Brain
- Multivariate Scale-free Analysis of Brain Activity Recorded in MEG . Funded by CEA (deadline for application: May 1st, 2023).
- SPARKLING-accelerated multi-contrast non-Cartesian MR imaging at 7T for clinical applications (deadline for application: May 15, 2023).
2023 PhD positions:
- Funded by CEA (deadline for applications: May 15, 2023): Active sampling for motion correction in accelerated high resolution brain imaging at 7 and 11.7 Tesla.
- CIFRE PhD position between Inria-CEA MIND and Siemens-Healthineers (deadline for application: May, 15):3D non-Cartesian advanced deep learning networks for MR image reconstruction in challenging acquisition setups at 3 and 7 Tesla (PhD supervisor: Philippe Ciuciu).
2023 Internship topics (some may lead to PhD positions):
- Fast Optimal Transport for the Decoding of Human Brains Activity
- From image- to model-based deep learning solutions for Motion estimation and correction in 3D SPARKLING MRI
- Causal Modelling in Simulation-Based Inference with NeuroScience Applications
- Leveraging Self-Supervision for large-scale decoding of brain activity