Prof. John Pryce will be visiting INRIA (Rennes) during the week of March 18th. All meetings will take place at INRIA Rennes, Houat meeting room (C217).
The tentative program is as follows.
Monday, March 18th.
- Morning: Structural analysis of (square) mono-mode DAEs and a detailed discussion about the Sigma method.
- Afternoon: Structural Analysis of rectangular (non-square) systems, with for instance more variables than equations.
- Open discussion on structural analysis.
Tuesday, March 19th.
- 10am-11am: Technical discussion about Taylor series approximations for solutions of DAEs.
- 11am-12am: Presentation of the DAETS package.
- 2pm: 68NQRT Seminar: A Different View of Multi-Body Systems Simulation. Speaker, John Pryce. (Petri-Turing room) [slides]
- 3pm: Structural Analysis for Multi-mode DAE Systems. Speaker, Albert Benveniste. (Petri-Turing room) [slides]
- 4:30pm: Open discussion
- 7pm30: Social event.
Wednesday, March 20th. IPL ModeliScale day.
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Inner and Outer Reachability for the Verification of Control Systems. Eric Goubault and Sylvie Putot. [slides]
- 10:30am – noon: Modelling and simulation in Siconos of several multi-mode DAE examples. Alexandre Rocca
- lunch break
- 2pm – 2:30pm: Zelus programming language. Marc Pouzet [slides]
- 2:30pm – 4pm: Using BDD for Multi-mode Structural Analysis. Benoît Caillaud and Mathias Malandain
Thursday, March 21st.
- Relative degrees for non smooth systems vs differentiation indices for DAE systems.
- Concepts of solutions for multi-mode DAEs: examples and simulations.
Friday, March 22nd.