The mid-term evaluation of the project will take place on Thursday July 4th at INRIA Paris from 10AM to 5PM.
The tentative program is as follows (some presentations will be shuffled depending on the availability of the restaurant).
- 9:30 – 10:00 Welcome (coffee, tea and croissants)
- 10:00 – 10:15 Benoit Caillaud. Context and summary of the Modeliscale project.
- 10:15 – 10:45 Eric Goubault and Sylvie Putot. Under and over approximations of the reachable sets of dynamical and hybrid systems.
- 11:00 – 11:30 Marc Pouzet. Zélus, a Language for Hybrid Systems Programming
- 11:30 – 11:45 Ismail Bennani.
- 11:45 – 12:00 François Bidet. Reachability analysis with the Zélus language.
Lunch break (12:00 – 14:00)
- 14:00 – 14:45 Albert Benveniste. Mathematical Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems Modeling Languages.
- 15:00 – 15:30 Alexandre Rocca, Vincent Acary and Bernard Brogliato. Complementarity systems as DAE.
- 15:30 – 16:15 Mathias Malandain and Benoit Caillaud. IsamDAE: An implicit Structural Analysis tool for multimode DAE systems