We are an Inria team doing research at the intersection between statistics, machine-learning, signal processing with the ambition to impact neuroscience and neuroimaging research. Additionally MIND is supported by CEA and affiliated with NeuroSpin, the largest neuroimaging facility in France dedicated to
ultra-high magnetic fields.
We are regularly looking for interns, PhD students and postdocs!
The team is focused on core methodological developments:
- Machine learning for inverse problems
- Heterogeneous Data & Knowledge Bases
- Statistics and causal inference in high dimension
- Machine Learning on spatio-temporal signals
and application domains
- Population modeling, large-scale predictive modeling
- Mapping cognition & brain networks
- Modeling clinical endpoints using multimodal neuroimaging techniques
- From brain images and bio-signals to quantitative biology and physics