The LIRMM is located northwest of Montpellier (Campus Saint Priest), in an area called “Hopitaux Facultés” (Hospital and Faculties), near the Euromedecine park.
Team GRAPHIK is located in Batiment 5 – Campus Saint Priest – 860 rue de St Priest – 34095 Montpellier cedex 5 – France
Tel standard : +33/0 467 14 97 00 – * dial the prefix “0” without the country code if you are within France
GPS: 43° 38′.22 North, 3° 50′.42 East –
Getting to Montpellier:
- By plane – The Montpellier Mediterranean International Airport is located 10 km from downtown. There are around 11 daily flights between Montpellier and Paris airports Charles De Gaulle and Orly (flight time only 1h10). There are direct flights to Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Perpignan, Strasbourg, and the U.K. There is an airport shuttle with convenient departures after every plan from Paris (cost around 5 Euros). It takes 15 minutes to get to the center of town, arriving at first level of the SNCF train station, right next to the bus station.
- By train – the SNCF train station is located near the town center, with several fast TGC trains to and from Paris every day. The trip to Paris takes around 3h30.
- By car – Montpellier is around 700 kilometers from Paris. Take the A9 and get out at exit 28 (Vendargues), then follow signs to Montpellier (Hôpitaux-Facultés).
Getting to the LIRMM :
- By public transportation – right in front of the train station you will find the Montpellier tramway. Take the tram towards “La Mosson”, and get off at the Château d’Ô stop on Avenue des Moulins. This is within a short walking distance of the LIRMM. Total time from downtown is around 30 minutes.
- By car – From highway exit 28, take N113 for 2.3 km, N110 for 0.8 km, D65 for 8,2 km. From Montpellier, take Ave. V. Auriol for 3 km, then Ave. des Moulins for 0.8km. On Avenue des Moulins, between the roundabout called Carrefour de la Lyre and the roundabout of the Château d’Ô, take Rue de Saint Priest, towards Parc Euromédecine. 300 meters ahead, and take Rue Ada on your right, and the LIRMM building is another 161 meters straight ahead.
Team Project Leader
+33 (0)4 67 41 85 39
+ 33 (0)4 67 41 86 88