- High Performance Deep Reinforcement Learning (2021-2022) . Applications start October 2020 to start early 2021.
Internships / Stages (2020/2021)
- Task Orchestrator for edge platforms
- Taking advantage of Data Analytics to improve energy consumption
- Simulating of large infrastructure: File System considerations
- Fast System Deployment on Cluster for Distributed System Experiment with NixOS
- Memory coherency models for NVRAM architectures with the Rust language
- Efficient scheduling of Novel Ensemble based Workflows
- CIFRE PhD with EDF: On-line Deep Learning at Scale for Numerical Simulation. Application closed
- Engineer : High Performance Computing & Data Analysis . Applications closed.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships
You already have a PhD and are interested to join DataMove for 2 years. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships open call from EU can provide such support with very good financial conditions. Get in touch with Bruno Raffin or any DataMove permanent research and, if there is a good match, we will help you prepare your application file. Deadline for next sessions: September 2021