Master 2 internship offers
Join us in building a more accessible world: The Biovision Lab is recruiting Master candidates to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary research team, whose primary goal is to study vision impairment from theoretical and applied perspectives. You will be based in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera, in the Inria Research center. The salary for an internship is around 550 €/month. Inria has agreements with student residences and is proposing rooms at 90 €/month for 6 months (learn more about the working environment and conditions). Funding opportunities will be available to pursue as a Ph.D. student, including support for fellowships abroad through our international network.
- A computational model of the retino-thalamo-cortical pathway
- Automatic production of constrained text from a corpus
- Validation of automatically generated reading material in a virtual reality environment: A behavioral study
- Optimizing newspaper layout with design-preserving magnification: Study of a new combinatorial/geometric packing problem
Automation of retinal image analysis to quantify functional areas of the visual field of a visually impaired patient
- During September (year N): Internship offers are posted online. The call for candidates will be open until the position is filled.
- November, 30 (year N): Closing date for the applications.
- From December (year N) to the end of January (year N+1): Time needed for the recruitment procedure
- February or March (year N+1): Internships start (duration: 6 months)