Bruno Cessac, Inria Research Director, team leader
Keywords: neuronal and retinal modeling, neural population coding, dynamical systems, statistical physics, software development.
Aurelie Calabrese, Starting Research Position
Keywords: low vision, reading, eye movements, plasticity, rehabilitation, accessibility technologies
Pierre Kornprobst, Inria Research Director
Keywords: visual system modeling, biologically-inspired computer vision, computer vision, image processing, variational approaches, accessibility technologies, virtual and augmented reality
Hui-Yin Wu, Inria Starting Faculty Position
Keywords: assistive technology (low vision, head-mounted displays, accessible design…), multimedia processing (film analysis, automated editing systems…), AI storytelling (personalized content generation, interactive storytelling…), 3D environments (animations, graphics, VR, immersive 3D environments…), human-computer interaction (user experience, assisted creativity…)
Evgenia Kartsaki (Oct. 2017-Dec. 2020), Topic: How Specific Classes of Retinal Cells Contribute to Vision: a Computational Model, supervised by Bruno Cessac and Evelyne Sernagor, Institute of Neuroscience, University of Newcastle, England.
- Selma Souihel, (Oct. 2016-Dec. 2019), “Generic and specific computational principles for visual anticipation of motion trajectories“.
- Dora Karvouniari, (Oct. 2014-Mar. 2018), “Retinal waves: theory, numerics, experiments“, now postdoc at UCA, France.
- N. V. Kartheek Medathati, (Oct. 2013-Dec. 2016), “Towards synergistic models of motion information processing in biological and artificial vision“, now Research Engineer at Oculus (Seattle, USA).
- Iliann Caugant, Business developer (Sept. 2018-June 2019).
- Marco Benzi, Engineer (Aug. 2017-June 2019).
- Josselin Gautier, Engineer (Aug. 2017-Mar. 2018), now Postdoc at Institut de la Vision.
- Sebastián Gallardo Díaz, Internship (2020).
- Ignacio Patricio Ampuera, Internship (2020).
- Teva Andreoletti, Internship (2018 and 2019).
- Francois Caddet, Internship (2017).
- Alberto Patino, Internship (2017).
- Marco Benzi, Internship (2016).