Bruno Cessac, Inria Research Director, team leader
Keywords: neuronal and retinal modeling, neural population coding, dynamical systems, statistical physics, software development.
Pierre Kornprobst, Inria Research Director
Keywords: visual system modeling, biologically-inspired computer vision, computer vision, image processing, variational approaches, accessibility technologies, virtual and augmented reality
Aurelie Calabrese, Starting Research Position
Keywords: low vision, reading, eye movements, plasticity, rehabilitation, accessibility technologies
Hui-Yin Wu, (since Mar. 2019)
Evgenia Kartsaki, Ph.D. student (since Oct. 2017), title: How Specific Classes of Retinal Cells Contribute to Vision: a Computational Model, supervised by Bruno Cessac and Evelyne Sernagor, Institute of Neuroscience, University of Newcastle, England
Selma Souihel, Ph.D. student (since Oct. 2016) in collaboration with Institut des Neurosciences de la Timone and Institut de la vision
- Iliann Caugant, Business developer (Sept. 2018-June 2019)
- Marco Benzi, Engineer (Aug. 2017-June 2019)
- Dora Karvouniari, Ph.D. student (Oct. 2014-Mar. 2018) Neuronal and retinal modeling, biophysics, dynamical systems, non-linear physics, bifurcation theory, supervised by Bruno Cessac, in collaboration with Institut de la Vision, Paris, France and Evelyne Sernagor, University of Newcastle
- Josselin Gautier, Engineer (Aug. 2017-Mar. 2018), now Postdoc at Berkeley.
- Francois Caddet, Internship (Feb. 2017-Aug. 2017)
- Alberto Patino, Internship (Sept. 2016-Apr. 2017).
- Marco Benzi, Internship (June 2016-Dec. 2016), now Engineer in our team
- Daniela Pamplona, Postdoc (Apr. 2014-Dec. 2016), now Postdoc at ENSTA-ParisTech (Paris, France)
- N. V. Kartheek Medathati, Ph.D. student (Oct. 2013-Dec. 2016), now Research Engineer at Oculus (Seattle, USA)
- Audric Drogoul, Postdoc (Oct. 2014-Oct. 2016), now Research Engineer at Thales Alenia Space (Cannes, France)