Biovision Team, December 2017
- Bruno Cessac, Inria Research Director, team leader, keywords: Neuronal and retinal modelling, neural population coding, dynamical systems, statistical physics, software development.
- Pierre Kornprobst, Inria Research Director, keywords: Visual system modelling, biologically inspired computer vision, computer vision, image processing, variational approaches
- Marco Benzi, Engineer (since August 2017)
- Iliann Caugant, Business developper (since Sept. 2018)
- Evgenia Kartsaki, PhD student (since Oct. 2017), title: How Specific Classes of Retinal Cells Contribute to Vision: a Computational Model, supervised by Bruno Cessac and Evelyne Sernagor, Institute of Neuroscience, University of Newcastle, England
- Selma Souihel, PhD student (since Oct. 2016) in collaboration with Institut des Neurosciences de la Timone and Institut de la vision
- Dora Karvouniari, PhD student (Oct. 2014-Mar. 2018) Neuronal and retinal modeling, biophysics, dynamical systems, non-linear physics, bifurcation theory, supervised by Bruno Cessac, in collaboration with Institut de la Vision, Paris, France and Evelyne Sernagor, University of Newcastle
- Josselin Gautier, Engineer (Aug. 2017-Mar. 2018), now Postdoc at Berkeley.
- Francois Caddet, Internship (Feb. 2017-Aug. 2017)
- Alberto Patino, Internship (Sept. 2016-Apr. 2017).
- Marco Benzi, Internship (June 2016-Dec. 2016), now Engineer in our team
- Daniela Pamplona, Postdoc (Apr. 2014-Dec. 2016), now Postdoc at ENSTA-ParisTech (Paris, France)
- N. V. Kartheek Medathati, PhD student (Oct. 2013-Dec. 2016), now Research Engineer at Oculus (Seattle, USA)
- Audric Drogoul, Postdoc (Oct. 2014-Oct. 2016), now Research Engineer at Thales Alenia Space (Cannes, France)