Labex NUMEV (2011-2021)
- We are participating in the Laboratory of Excellence (labex) NUMEV (Digital and Hardware Solutions, Modelling for the Environment and Life Sciences). Florent Masseglia and Patrick Valduriez have headed the theme on scientific data.
Institute of Computational Biology – IBC (2012-2018)
- IBC is a PIA project to develop innovative methods and software to integrate and analyze biological data at large scale in health, agronomy and environment. Patrick Valduriez heads the workpackage on integration of biological data and knowledge that deals with data integration, scientific workflow management and data analysis.
I-lab Triton (2014-2016)
- Triton is an Inria lab. with the startup Beepeers in Sophia Antipolis to work on a scalable platform for developing social networks in mobile/Web environments.
NUMEV VIPP (2012-2013)
- VIPP (Vers une Identification Précoce des Pathologies) was a project funded by the labex NUMEV, with the goal of extracting useful knowledge in large volumes of cells from blood samples. The project involved the Zenith and Tatoo teams at LIRMM, the I3M lab working on statistics and the LCCRH lab on medical aspects. The project produced one patent and several research papers, and was the basis for a startup.
ModSiCS2020 Working Group (2011)
- ModSiCS2020 (Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems in 2020) headed by Patrick Valduriez and gathered a small number of experts in different disciplines (agronomy, bioinformatics, computer science, environmental science, life science, etc.) was set up by University of Montpellier to analyze the local situation, identify the critical research directions and propose concrete actions in terms of research projects, equipment facilities, human resources and training to be encouraged in Montpellier.
Permanent link to this article: https://team.inria.fr/zenith/projects/regional-projects/