DATA & SCHEMAS
Published by Wimmics
- NRV: Normative Requirements Vocabulary (NRV) is an OWL vocabulary for describing normative requirements ( obligation, permission, prohibition).
- mUnc: Metadata with UNCertainty (mUnc) is an OWL ontology for describing Uncertainty information over and as linked data.
- NiceTag: an OWL ontology to represent social tagging acts.
- SemSNA: an RDFS schema to support semantic social network analysis.
- EmOCA: ontology for emotion detection by reasonning on contextual data.
- Webmarks: an RDFS ontology to extend the notion of bookmarks to any kind of resource on the web.
- Radio4TA: an OWL ontology for describing explanation metadata.
- S4AC: a vocabulary for creating access control policies for linked data.
- PRISSMA: a vocabulary for defining the mobile context of presentation data for RDF.
- SQLAST: an RDFS vocabulary to describe SQL abstract syntax trees.
- DBpedia.fr: the french chapter of DBpedia.org extracted and published from Wikipedia in the context of the SemanticPedia partnership.
- Linked Data Spam: dataset containing malicious spam triples. It is a “polluted” fraction of the Billion Triple Challenge 2012 dataset.
- StackOverflowRDF: the rdf version of stack overflow open dataset. The content is from Stack Overflow (from 2008/08 to 2009/09). (TBD)
- TAXREF-LD is the Linked Data representation of TAXREF, the French national taxonomical register for fauna, flora and fungus, that covers mainland France and overseas territories. It accounts for 550000+ scientific names.