- Dem@care system installed on Windows 7 x64
- CAR component installed on Fedora
- A network connection between CAR component and Dem@care system
Nursing Home deployment:
- Download the config folder ConfigFile_NursingHome
- to the location of your choice e.g. /home/username/demacare/
- You may wish to avoid recording RGB videos but only depth videos for privacy reasons.
- To do so, you need to add the following argument -no_rgb_recording to the execution command line below:
- Run CAR:
- > /usr/local/inria/sup/bin/sup-Demcare_CAR /home/username/demacare/ConfigFile_NursingHome/ /path_for_the_recorded_videos/ -no_rgb_recording
Drawing the zones for the Nursing Home case:
To allow CAR component to detect the event types (see below for details), you must define the following Contextual Zones using Kreat-Tool (see corresponding webpages in the CAR website):
These zones would correspond to the place where the given furniture of zone of interest are in the room where the camera is deployed. When defining the zones with Kreat-Tool, mind the spelling and case of the zone names. It is not mandatory to define of all the listed contextual zones, but the absence of a given zone will imply in the absence of the detection of the events related to it. The figure below shows an example of defined zones for the available recording of an apartment from Lulea University team.
Attention: contextual zones which vertices are not all in the floor (e.g., bed) must have their name included in the file appParamters.txt under the attribute “ListContextualZonesRemovedPlanComputation”. The zones specified in this attribute will be removed from the estimation of the floor plan. For example:
Reference path of appParameters: /user/username/ConfigFolder/appParamenters.txt The configuration folder (ConfigFolder) refers to the set of folders downloadable from STARS website which are one of the parameters to run Demcare_CAR program. The name of the configuration folder may be changed.
List of Events provided bt CAR for Sprint 2