- Ujjwal UJJWAL, November: Handling the speed-accuracy trade-off in deep-learning based pedestrian detection systems.
- Inès SARRAY, March: Design of activity recognition systems human.
- Farhood NEGIN, October: Towards recognition of unsupervised human activities and gestures in video.
- Thi Lan Anh NGUYEN, July: Long term people trackers for video monitoring systems.
- Auriane GROS, December: Assessment and Management of Emotional Disorders through new technologies.
- Michal KOPERSKI, November: Human action recognition in videos with local representation.
- Minh Khue PHAN TRAN, April: Maintaining the engagement of older adults with dementia while interacting with serious game.
- Julien BADIE,November: Optimizing process for tracking people in video-camera network.
- Rathnesh KUMAR, December: Video segmentation and multiple object tracking.
- Piotr BILINSKI, December: Human Action Recognition in Videos.
- Malik SOUDED, December: People detection, tracking and re-identification through a video camera network.
- Rim ROMDHANE, September: Activity recognition and uncertain knowledge in video scenes applied to health care monitoring.