Useful local info
- Map of rooms in the Alan Turing Building (pdf)
- Local INRIA sysadmin page
- Conference rooms in the Saclay area
- Sympa mailing list at LIX
- How to connect to the Polytechnique wifi networks.
Some site administration links
Thanks to Gabriel for the following two HowTos.
- How to: print from a Parsifal office.
First: send an email (from your INRIA email) to
imprimante saclay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
with the file attached. Second, go to the closest printer in Saclay, show your badge, the document should show up in the waitlist. (You cannot easily configure single-page versus two-page printing, etc., but seriously the process is so convenient that it’s still worth it.)
- How to: Get room access to Parisfal offices from your badge.
You have to create a ticket on the website
Under categories select
"Submit a request to the Technical and General Services (STG)" > "Service request (Access, ...)" > "Access request"
which goes to the URL
(the header below “Welcome to the INRIA help desk” should say “Localization: CRI Saclay – Ile de France”, so that it goes to the Saclay “Services Généraux” people.) Then enter:
Subject: badge access to Parsifal offices Access type: badge Location: Bâtiment Turing
For the request description, you can formulate it yourself; feel free to mention that open access to all team offices is the standard at Parsifal.
Here is a (partial ?) list of Parsifal offices.
- 2066 - 2063 - 2059 - 2058 - 2057 - 2056 - 2055 - 2053 - 2052 - 2051