- RS : Real Roots isolation for algebraic systems with rational coefficients with a finite number of Complex Roots. Integrated in Maple since version 11. Requires a Gröbner engine. The best way to use the main functions from RS is through the official Maple fonctions :
- RS3 : Experimental open-source library project, successor of RS for some functions, does not require any Gröbner engine.
- MPFI (contribution : the first version of the library including the basic operations and comparisons. It has been extracted from RS) : open-source library based on MPFR, implementing a multi-precision interval arithmetic.
- SGTlib : a set of algebraic tools for the study of the related affine varieties.
- DV (contribution : the basic version working in the generic case including the open CAD): Real Roots of parametric algebraic systems. The full version is developed and maintained by G. Moroz and is part of the Maple package RootFinding[Parametric] since Maple 15.
- ISOTOP (contribution : mainly the bivariate solver based on RS3) : Topology of plane curves.
- SIROPA (contribution : early versions of computational tools, modeling and interfaces with algebraic tools) : modélisation, analyse et conception de manipulateurs mécaniques.
- ANewDsc : A prototype adding a Newton iteration to the Descartes’ bisection strategy to get an
algorithm (and also an implementation) with a state of the art complexity.