- RS: Real Roots isolation for algebraic systems with rational coefficients with a finite number of Complex Roots. Integrated in Maple since version 11. Requires a Gröbner engine. The best way to use the main functions from RS is through the official Maple fonctions:
- RS3: successor of RS for some functions, does not require any Gröbner engine.
- MPFI (contribution: the first version of the library including the basic operations and comparisons. It has been extracted from RS): open-source library based on MPFR, implementing a multi-precision interval arithmetic.
- SLV : an open-source C-library for isolating real roots of univariate polynomials with rational coefficients.
- DV (contribution: the basic version working in the generic case including the open CAD): Real Roots of parametric algebraic systems. The full version is developed and maintained by G. Moroz and is part of the Maple package RootFinding[Parametric] since Maple 15.
- ISOTOP (contribution: mainly the bivariate solver based on RS3): Topology of plane curves.
- SIROPA (contribution: early versions of computational tools, modeling and interfaces with algebraic tools): modélisation, analyse et conception de manipulateurs mécaniques.
- PTOPO : topology of algebraic curves defined by parametric equations.
- ANewDsc: A prototype adding a Newton iteration to the Descartes’ bisection strategy to get an
algorithm (and also an implementation) with a state of the art complexity.
- Rewr: a command-line tool for higher-dimensional rewriting
- Catex: a Latex extension for string diagrams
- Cox: Python functions for coherent presentations of Artin monoids