By clicking on the “Download” button below, you understand to following the terms and conditions of the license hereinafter regarding AMADA software. AMADA software means the software downloadable here, in source code and/or binary form, specifications and associated documentation.
This license allows you, without charge:
- To use AMADA software in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily, in any current medium, by any way and in any form, for purposes of research and/or teaching, for the world, for the duration of IP rights as provided by the French Intellectual Property Law;
- To examine and test AMADA software ;
- To modify AMADA software for any purposes ;
It is forbidden to:
- Reproduce AMADA software for any purpose other than your research needs and / or teaching;
- Distribute AMADA software for free or not;
- Disseminate the results of your research and teaching on AMADA software;
- Grant a sub-license of AMADA software.
In any case, this software can only be downloaded in this page.
This license is subject to French Law. All dispute arising from execution and/or interpretation of this license will be submitted to the TGI of Paris.
AMADA software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with AMADA software or the use or other dealings in AMADA Software.
In any time, copyright holders can end or modify terms and conditions of this license. Users will be informed, in time, by the downloading website.
Download binaries and sources