IRISA and M2S laboratories share their experimental facilities.
Virtual Reality platforms
MimeTIC benefits from priviledge access to two virtual reality plaforms Immersia (Irisa) and Immermove (M2S), grouped in a unique collaborative immersive platform named “ImmerSTAR” leaded by Georges Dumont.
- Immersia (website)
The Immersia VR platform is owned by IRISA and Inria. This platform is organised around a large immersive infrastructure and dedicated softwares. Immersia is in fact the third version of this VR platform.
Technical specifications :
- Vertical retro-projected main screen: 12x4m
- Direct-projected ground screen: 12x4m
- 2 Christie Mirage 4K 3D projectors
- Tracking system: 6 Vicon Bonita cameras, 1 Apex
- Active stereoscopy with RF Volfoni ActiveEyes pro
- Surround sound 5.1
- Rendering software: Techviz
The gymnasium is located in M2S platform (in ENS Rennes, KerLann campus) . It is 30mx20m and fully dedicated to analyzing human motion.
- Ground forces measurement: 2 force plates 120x60cm (AMTI)
- Electromyographic system : 16 waterproof wreless mini wave infinity with a cometa Wave Plus EMG system
- Motion capture system : Vicon-MX (Oxford Metrics) with 16 cameras and Optitrack (Natural Point) with 20 cameras
- Dynamometric evaluation machine (Contrex)
- Cycle Ergometer : SRM indoortrainer science version with powercontrol 7 and a crank torque analysis system
- Head mounted display (Oculus VR): Oculus rift 1
- Kinect 2 (Microsoft)