Joachim Niehren (INRIA)
- Nicolas Crosetti
- Claire Soyez-Martin
- Corentin Barloy
- Antonio Al Serhali
- Nathalie Bonte (office B209, +33 3 59 35 86 17, email@example.com)
- Slawek Staworko was assistent professor of Links until summer 2022. He is now working for RelationalAI.
- Jose-Martin Lozano has completed his PhD in Links (defended on December 2020) on the topic of data exchange from relational databases to RDF.
- Momar Sakho has done his PhD in Links (2016-2020) on how to answer nested regular path queries on hyperstreams.
- Jérémie Dusart (2017-19) was an engineer working on ShEx schemas for RDF. He is now starting a Postdoc in Montreal in Canada.
- Bruno Guillon (2017-18) was a postdoc in the Links team working on path queries in large graphs. He is now an associate professor in Clermont-Ferrand.
- Lily Gallois (2015-19) did his PhD with Sophie Tison in the Links project.
- Nicolas Bacquey (2016-18) did his postdoc in the Colis project.
- Vincent Hugot did his Postdoc in Links on Tree Transducers for Verifying Linux Installation Scripts (2013-17). He is now Assistant Professor in the LIFO lab, teaching at the INSA in Bourges.
- Adrien Boiret did his PhD thesis in Links (2017). After a year of postdoc in Warsovie, he is now on postdoc in Mons.
- Pierre Bourhis was a researcher of Links from 2013-17. He is now in Spirals.
- Tom Sebastian did his Phd in 2016 in Links on XML stream processing. He now develops banking software at Transaction Factory.
- Michele Linardi worked as an engineer in Links in 2015.
- Guillaume Bagan worked as a postdoc and engineer in Links from 2012-15. He is now a research engineer of the CNRS in Lyon.
- Angela Bonifati was professor in Links from 2013-15. She then moved to Lyon.
- Radu Ciucanu did his PhD in Links 2015. After a postdoc in Oxford, he is currently an Assistant Professor at the University of Clermont-Ferrand.
- Denis Debarbieux engineer who working with on XML streaming in a transfer project with Innovimax (2010-14). He then joined Norsys.
- Grégoire Laurence did his PhD in Links, defended 2014 and now works as an engineer in the Lille area.
- Antoine Ndione defended his PhD in Links 2014. He is now an engineer of the Amadeus company in Sophia-Antipolis.
- Pavel Labath did his PhD thesis in co-supervision Lille-Bratislava in 2015. He is now working for Google in London.