- Amin Madoui, researcher, Genoscope, 6 months (October 2019)
- Mourad Elloumi, Prof. Univ. Tunisie (June 2018)
- Shmuel Tomi Klein, Professor, Bar Ilan University, Israel (December 2016)
- Guillaume Chapuis, Post-Doc, Los Alamos, USA (June 2016)
- Hristo Djidjev, Senior Researcher, Los Alamos, USA (June 2016)
- Tristan Braquelaire, PhD, Bordeaux (april 2016)
- Stephen Richard Assistant Professor, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA, 4 weeks (June 15th – July 15th)
- Ba Diep Nguyen Assistant Professor, University of Can Tho, Vietnam, 4 months (oct 2014 – jan 2015)
- Elise Larsonneur form Genoscope, CEA, 2 weeks, oct. & nov. 2013, subject : metgenomic
- Fatima Sapudzhi from University of Sofia, Bulgaria, 1 month, oct 2013
- Boyana Gargova from University of Sofia, Bulgaria, 1 month, oct 2013
- Julien Baste from ENS Cachan, 4th year, sept-dec 2013, subject: scaffolding
- Gunnar Klau from CWI Amsderdam, May 30th to June 6th. The visit was funded by University of Rennes-1, ISTIC.
- Aurélie Bonnin from the LECA (Laboratoire d’écologie alpine), 1 week in march 2013. Subject : Next Generation Barcoding
- Christelle Aluome and Maha Ponnaiah form EPGV, INRA, 1 week in march 2013. Subject : assembly of polyploidy genomes.
- Van-Hoa Nguyen, from University of Angiang, Vietnam, from November 2012 to January 2013. The visit was funded by the French Mastodons program from CNRS to research focussing on bioinformatics big data problems
- Rafael Santos, from UNICAM, Bresil, from October 2012 to December 2012. Collaboration with A. Mucherino on protein structure
- Alejandra Urtubia, from Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, Valparaiso, Chile, September 2012. This visit was funded by CNRS-CONICYT project on wine fermentation
- Carlile Lavor, from IMECC-UNICAMP, Campinas-SP, Brazil, July 2012, Invited Professor from the University of Rennes
- Hristo DjiDjev, from Los Alamos National Lab, New Mexico, USA, June 2012. The visit was funded by the University of Rennes. Collaboration with R. Andonov on graph algorithms.
- Maria de Cola, from the University of Rome, Italia, from april 2012 to June 2012
- Virginia Silva da Costa from the University of Rio, Bresil, from March 2012 to June 2012
- Sharat Bogaraju, from IIT Delhi, India, from December 2011 to May 2012. The visit was funded by Rennes Metropole (International exchange of PhD Students). Collaboration with D. Lavenier on parallel bioinformatics algorithms
Permanent link to this article: https://team.inria.fr/genscale/visiteurs-2012/