Skip to content
- [2014-2019] ERC GUDHI: Geometric Understanding in Higher Dimensions
- [2013-2017] ANR TopData: Topological Data Analysis: Statistical Methods and Inference
Transfer and industrial research
- Fujitsu: Collaborative Research Project between Fujitsu and DataShape on Topological Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Sysnav: CIFRE Ph.D. student Bertrand Beaufils, co-advised by Frédéric Chazal, Bertrand Michel and by Marc Grelet from Sysnav.
- Sysnav: DataShape and Sysnav have been selected for the ANR-DGA challenge MALIN (Maitrise de la localisation Indoor).
- MetaFora: PhD student Louis Pujol, co-advised by Marc Glisse and Pascal Massart, on TDA and high-dimensional statistics.
INRIA associate teams
- [2015-2017] EA CATS: Computations And Topological Statistics