Projects attached to the icon are still on progress.
Support experts in understanding attacks
- GEPETO evaluates sanitization methods and inference attacks on geolocated data
- GroddDroid triggers the malicious code
- Kayrebt analyses and explores C code, more specifically, the Linux kernel codebase
- Kharon is a full platform dedicated to Android malware analysis
- Netzob reverse reverse unknown communication protocols
- StarLord correlates logs events and display resulting graph in a 3D view
- VEGAS is visualization tool to easily identify, explore and group alerts generated by an IDS
Support experts in detecting attacks
- Blare is an information flow monitor at the operating system level (for Android and Linux)
- Conductor detects low-level intrusions using a co-processor isolated from the main processor
- GNG an intrusion detection system
- HardBlare implements hardware DIFC on Xilinx Zynq Platform
Allows to build resistant systems
- SpecCert specifies and verifies hardware-based security mechanisms.