INRIA institutional page : http://www.inria.fr/equipes/biocore
BIOCORE is a joint INRIA (Research Unit in Sophia-Antipolis), INRA (sites in Sophia Antipolis and LBE Narbonne) research-team, and LOV (Oceanographic Laboratory of Villefranche sur mer) CNRS/UPMC.
The overall goal of BIOCORE is to apply and develop methods from automatic control (modeling, identification, estimation, regulation, optimal control, game theory) and dynamical systems theory to artificial ecosystems.
Research themes :
- Modeling and control of bioreactors
- Modeling and monitoring of phytoplankton growth
- Modeling, monitoring and process control for waste water treatment
- Bioenergy, lipid production from microalgae
- Biological control, crop protection
Intracellular biochemical models
Biology mathematical modeling
Software for modelers and biologists
BIOCORE is the successor of COMORE www-sop.inria.fr/comore