This page contains:
- Scool presents 9 papers at NeurIPS: see you there
- 3 PhD defenses this Fall:
- May 2021: we present 4 papers at ICLR, and some more papers at satellite workshops.
- April 2021: we present 3 papers at AI & Stats.
- March 2021: Édouard Leurent, last SequeL PhD student, is awarded with the best PhD thesis price of the GdR MACS and by the “Section Automatique du Club EEA”, on CNRS website.
- February 2021: Scool presents a paper in AAAI 2021 aiming to verify different fairness metrics of machine learning algorithms.
- January 2021: first release of the RL-berry: A Reinforcement Learning Library for Research and Education, an easy to use RL software library with the implementation of state-of-the-art algorithms.
- 15 December 2020: Julien Seznec defends his PhD.
- Join us at virtual NeurIPS: Scool presents 7 papers, one with a plenary talk.
- 30 November 2020: Pierre Perrault defends his PhD.
- 13 November 2020: Émilie Kaufmann defends her HDR.
- 1 November 2020: birth of Scool.
- 1 October 2021: rlberry: A Reinforcement Learning Library for Research and Education, Omar Darwiche Domingues (Inria Scool).
- 24 September 2021: On the efficiency of subsampling algorithms for exploration in bandit, Dorian Baudry (Inria Scool).
- 9 July 2021: M-estimation and Median of Means applied to statistical learning,
Timothée Mathieu (Université Paris-Saclay).
- 25 June 2021: Problem-Dependent Regret Lower Bounds for Finite-Horizon MDPs, Andrea Tirinzoni (Scool).
- 18 June 2021: New insights on concentrations inequalities for martingales,
applications to statistics and machine learning, Taieb Touati (Sorbonne Université).
- 11 June 2021: Reinforcement Learning in Non-Stationary Markov Decision Processes, Erwan Lecarpentier (ISAE-SUPAERO).
- 21 May 2021: Cooperation in Online Learning, Riccardo Della Vecchia (Bocconi U. Milan).
- 23 April 2021: Q-Learning algorithms and algorithmic collusion in online markets, by Luc Rocher (Imperial College London).
- 9 April 2021: Restless stochastic bandits with correlations (arXiv), by Oleksandr Zadorozhnyi (University of Potsdam).
- 2 April 2021: Causal Populations Identification through Hidden Distributions Estimation, by Céline Béji (Paris-Dauphine).
- 29 January 2021: Predicting the clinical worsening of Covidom patients from their symptoms, by Jill-Jênn Vie, Vianney Taquet and Clémence Léguillette (Inria Scool).
- 15 January 2021: Geometric Deep Reinforcement Learning for Dynamic DAG Scheduling, by Nathan Grinsztajn (Inria Scool).
- 4 January 2021: Solving stochastic bandits with an adversarial game, by Rémy Degenne (Inria Scool).
- 27 November 2020: What is a Mean Field Game? Why is it interesting for Multi-agent RL? Why RL can also help to solve Mean Field Games?, by Sarah Perrin (Inria Scool).
- 20 November 2020: High-Probability Regret Bounds for Online Linear Regression, by Reda Ouhamma (Inria Scool).