Email: maximilian.jaritz at inria.fr
I am a 2nd year PhD candidate supervised by Dr. Raoul de Charette and Prof. Fawzi Nashashibi with INRIA – RITS Team and Valeo.ai. I hold a Double Degree from TU Berlin and Ecole Centrale Paris (Bachelor and Master). My research interests are in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Multi-sensory Fusion, Reinforcement Learning and Autonomous Driving.
- 10 Aug 2018: Excited to announce that I will be joining Hao Su at UCSD for a 4.5 month PhD visit starting in October!
- 24 Jul 2018: One paper accepted at 3DV 2018!
- 18 Mar 2018: I was cited in an article about autonomous driving in the science magazine Sciences et Avenir.
- 19 Feb 2018: I was filmed at the Inria and Industry event to explain our work on End-to-end Driving.
- Sparse and Dense Data with CNNs: Depth Completion and Semantic Segmentation
Maximilian Jaritz, Raoul de Charette, Emilie Wirbel, Xavier Perrotton, Fawzi Nashashibi
3DV 2018 [arxiv]
- End-to-End Race Driving with Deep Reinforcement Learning
Maximilian Jaritz, Raoul de Charette, Marin Toromanoff, Etienne Pérot, Fawzi Nashashibi
ICRA 2018 [Project Page] [arxiv]