Email: maximilian.jaritz at inria.fr
I will join Amazon Robotics AI in Berlin in September 2020!
I did my PhD with Raoul de Charette at Inria and Emilie Wirbel at Valeo. Since its creation, I was also part of Valeo.ai, led by Patrick Pérez. In my 2nd PhD year, I have spent 4.5 months as visiting student at Hao Su’s lab at UC San Diego. My research interests are in 3D Computer Vision, Domain Adaptation, 2D-3D Fusion, Reinforcement Learning.
- 26 June 2020: I have defended my PhD 🙂
- 26 May 2020: I gave a virtual talk at GdR Isis “Vision 3D et Apprentissage”.
- 24 Feb 2020: xMUDA accepted at CVPR 2020!
- 12 Jan 2020: Code for MVPNet released.
- 20 Nov 2019: I have given a talk about my work to Master students at Mines ParisTech.
- 10 Aug 2018: Excited to announce that I will be joining Hao Su at UCSD for a 4.5 month PhD visit starting in October!
- 24 Jul 2018: One paper accepted at 3DV 2018!
- 18 Mar 2018: I was cited in an article about autonomous driving in the science magazine Sciences et Avenir.
- 19 Feb 2018: I was filmed at the Inria and Industry event to explain our work on End-to-end Driving.