When:Friday, April 3, from 10.00 to 15.45 (approximately)
Where:PCRI Building, room 445
PhD Student talks:
- Raphael Bonaque: Structured, Social and Semantic Search.
- Damian Bursztyn: Optimized reformulation query answering for RDF-S and/or DLLite-R.
- Radu Ciucanu: Learning Path Queries on Graph Databases.
- Katerina Tzompanaki: Why-Not questions: Polynomial explanations
- Stamatis Zampetakis: CliqueSquare: Flat Plans for Massively Parallel RDF Queries
Each PhD talk will last 30 minutes (20 minutes presentation + 10 minutes for Q/A).
MS student talks:
- Sejla Cebiric: Query-Driven Summarization of RDF Graphs
- Michele Linardi: Relational-to-RDF Schema Mapping
Each MS talk will last 15 minutes (10 minutes presentation + 5 minutes for Q/A)