Part of the ModeliScale Project, a public tutorial on model-based diagnosis will take place Thursday, January 25th,
2 – 6 PM, at Télécom Paris, Room H1, 46 rue Barrault, 75013 Paris (access details can be found here).
The tutorial is open to academic and industry researchers. Registration is free but mandatory. Participants are invited to fill the web form below. Please notice that for security reasons, a proof of identity will be requested and attendance is limited to 40 people.
The program is below.
Thursday 25 [PLEASE NOTICE THE TWO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS]
- 10:00-11:45 : [Inria Paris, 2 Rue Simone Iff, 75012 Paris] IPL ModeliScale meeting (by invitation)
- Structural analysis of multi-mode systems
- 12:00-13:00 : Lunch (by invitation, will take place at a restaurant close to Inria Paris)
- 14:00-18:00 : [Télécom Paris, 46 Rue Barrault, 75013 Paris] Public Tutorial “Analysis and design of model-based diagnosis systems for large models” (public, registration mandatory). Speakers: Erik Frisk and Mattias Krysander (U. Linkøping).
Friday 26 [Entire day at Inria Paris, 2 Rue Simone Iff, 75012 Paris]
- 09:30-13:00 : Discussions on “model-based diagnostics” (by invitation)
- 13:00-14:00 : Lunch (by invitation)
- 14:00-17:00 : IPL ModeliScale meeting (private)
- Synthesis of hybrid automata from piecewise-smooth dynamical systems (Khalil Ghorbal)
- Non regular dynamical systems (Vincent Acary)