- Mangoes: Python toolbox for generating and evaluating vector space representations for Natural Language Processing. V1 published on december 2017. V2 will include word and phrase embeddings using advanced linguistic contexts, new learning methods, and graph tools to analyze and visualize embeddings
- Voice Transformer: An open source tool for voice de-identification. In collaboration with the Multispeech team in the COMPRISE H2020 project. Source and docker are available on gitlab
- CoRTex: Python library for noun phrase COreference Resolution in natural language TEXts.
- Metric-Learn: A package for Scikit-Learn that contains efficient Python implementations of several popular metric learning algorithms.
- MyLocalInfo: A REST server based on Flask and an Android App for privacy-aware statistics and machine learning.
- FairGrad: An easy to use general purpose Python library to enforce fairness for gradient descent based methods.
- tasksource: A collection of dataset preprocessings to scale NLP multi-task learning.