20/12/2016: Nessrine Trabelsi defended her PhD thesis entitled: “A Generic Framework for User Association & Interference Management in LTE Cellular Networks”. Location: LINCS, 23 avenue d’Italie, 75013 Paris, 4th floor. Date: 20 December 2016, 14h00.
02/12/2016: Jithin Kazhuthuveettil Sreedharan defended his PhD thesis entitled: “Sampling and Inference in Complex Networks”. … Continue reading
The paper “Cache Policies for Linear Utility Maximization” by G. Neglia, D. Carra and P. Michiardi has been accepted at INFOCOM 2017 (21% acceptance rate)!
The paper “Inference in OSNs via Lightweight Partial Crawls” by K. Avrachenkov, B. Ribeiro and J.K. Sreedharan has been accepted and presented at the ACM … Continue reading
Access-time Aware cache Algorithms
by Giovanni Neglia; Damiano Carra; Mingdong Feng; Vaishnav Janardhan; Pietro Michiardi and Dimitra Tsigkari
got the Best Paper Award at ITC 28 in Würzburg. Congratulations!
The article Sonorous Cartography for Sighted and Blind People
by Didier Josselin, Andelbery … Continue reading
Eitan Altman gave a keynote lecture at ITC 28 in Würzburg on 15 September 2015. Title: Dynamic Games for Analyzing Competition in the Internet.
Alain Jean-Marie gave a keynote lecture at the Workshop on Retrial Queues (WRQ11), in Amsterdam, 31 August – 2 September, 2016. Title: Impatient Customers and … Continue reading
Maestro’s industrial collaborations have lead to the following publications
- G. Neglia, S. Alouf, A. Dandoush, S. Simoens, P. Dersin, A. Tuholukova, J. Billion, and P. Derouet, Performance Evaluation of Train Moving-Block Control, QEST 2016, Québec City, Québec, Canada, August 23-25, 2016, joint publication with Alstom Transport
- A. Dandoush, A. … Continue reading
Prof. Emilio Leonardi from Politecnico di Torino visitited us from December 5th until December 16th, 2016.
Prof. Don Towsley from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst visited us on December 3rd, 2016.
Prof. Matteo Sereno from the Università degli Studi di Torino visited us from November 28th until December 2nd, … Continue reading
- Jan. 2016, Grant PHC Galilée for the project “Renewables for Data Centers” in cooperation with the University of Turin
- Jan. 2016, Grant from AMIES (Agence pour les mathématiques en interaction avec l’entreprise et la société) to fund a 6 months internship to work on “Hybrid GPS-free Localization … Continue reading
- 2-year postdoc positions funded by UCN@Sophia. The call is here (only in French, sorry), deadline on February 19th 2017. If you are interested in such position and in one of the ongoing research activities of our permanent members, contact them to define a common research topic for … Continue reading
20/09/2016 : Ricardo Coelho Silveira from Univesidado Federal do Rio de Janeiro is visiting us with THANES joint team. Welcome!
27/06/2016: Zaïd Allybokus joined MAESTRO as PhD student with a CIFRE grant from Huawei. Welcome!
8/06/2016: Mikhail Kamalov, from St. Petersburg State University, is visiting us as intern until 7/07/2016. … Continue reading