The software tools of the team are the following:
- Dedale-HF, a toolbox dedicated to the coupling matrix synthesis problem for microwave filters.
- easyFF, a software dedicated to the computation of optimal multiband filtering functions with complex specifications.
- FindSources3D, for solving inverse source localisation problems in EEG.
- PISA, a Matlab toolbox for closed-loop stability analysis of electronic circuits.
- Presto-HF, a toolbox dedicated to the the fundamental de-embedding problem for microwave filters.
- PUMA, a Matlab toolbox to compute matching filters.
- RARL2, internal realization and rational approximation of systems.