INRIA Rhone-Alpes – Université de Lyon LIRIS UMR5205
INRIA Antenne Lyon la Doua
56, Boulevard Niels Bohr
69603 Villeurbanne Cedex France
e-mail: Florence DOT Maillard AT inria DOT fr
phone: +33 (0)4 72 43 64 21
For questions about the website itself, send email to Hugues Berry (hugues DOT berry AT inria DOT fr)
Coordinates for Google Maps : 45.786324, 4.879711.
Access by train or plane
- Arriving at Lyon St-Exupery (LYS) airport : Take the airport shuttle to Lyon City Center (approx. one shuttle every 20 minutes). More info (itinerary, schedule, fees) at www.satobus.com.
Exit at Part-Dieu train station.
- From Part-Dieu train station: take Tramway line T1 (outbound for “IUT Feyssine”) and exit at terminus station “IUT Feyssine”. Cross the soccer playground in front of the tramway station. Our building (CEI-2) is the farthest one among the 3 CEI buildings.
- From Perrache train station: Take metro line A (outbound for “Laurent Bonnevay”) and exit at Station “Charpennes”. There, take Tramway line T1 (outbound for “IUT Feyssine”) and exit at terminus station “IUT Feyssine”. Cross the soccer playground in front of the tramway station. Our building (CEI-2) is the farthest one among the 3 CEI buildings.
Access by car
- Arriving by the East By-Pass (“Rocade Est”) : take exit 1B then exit “Croix Luizet”. Follow “La Doua” then “Domaine Scientifique de la Doua”
- Arriving by Laurent Bonnevay Boulevard: take exit 6 (“Porte de Croix Luizet”), then follow “Domaine Scientifique de la Doua”.